Published: 2011/01/18

Evenings with Slightly Stoopid, Fishbone and Ivan Neville’s Dumpstaphunk

Slightly Stoopid, Fishbone and Ivan Neville’s Dumpstaphunk will play a few shows together next month. The members of Slightly Stoopid recently spent time recording with Cypress Hill, G Love, Don Carlos, Barrington Levy, The Neville Brothers and several other artists in their band-built San Diego. The group also collaborated with members of the Neville Brothers at JazzFest last year.

Here’s a look at the Slightly Stoopid/Fishbone/Ivan Neville’s Dumpstaphunk mini-tour

February 16 Washington, DC—9:30 Club
February 17 Washington, DC—9:30 Club (without Dumpstaphunk)
February 19 New York, NY—Hammerstein Ballroom
February 20 Atlantic City, NJ—House of Blues

Comments

Scoot January 19, 2011, 13:43:21

Dumpsta and Slightly together, that;s whats up! These shows are going to be EPIC! I will definitely be hitting at least 2 of these, but going to try for all 4.

Marisa January 19, 2011, 14:53:31

Slightly Stoopid @ Mile High Music Fest, had to have been the best show I saw last year. Can’t wait for Hammerstein, and even might make the trip to AC!

Kipp January 19, 2011, 19:49:42

I love Slightly Stoopid. One of my absolute favorite bands. Cant wait for their next tour.

Dave January 19, 2011, 20:23:03

This tour is soooo epic! Stoopid and Fishbone hell ya this will probably be the best show some people have ever seen. Don’t miss out on this one

Trey January 21, 2011, 15:34:09

Every time that I see these guys it’s such a bitchen experience. Everyone in the band is off the hook! Whether it’s their melodic guitar riffs, their crazy horns, their down to earth lyrics, or their bad ass original style that does it for me, Slightly Stoopid is definitely my favorite band and I look forward to seeing them every time that they come through town!

blaire January 24, 2011, 15:11:30

I can’t wait to see these guys perform. Slightly Stoopid is just awesome to watch and Fishbone has been around for ages it is never a dull moment.

Sarah January 25, 2011, 20:17:23

Can’t wait to get STOOPID!!