Published: 2011/10/04

Eliot Lipp: A Free Download For One Day

For the next 24 hours, Los Angeles based electro artist Eliot Lipp is offering a free download of his new album How We Do: Moves Made, out now on Old Tacoma Records. On the album’s 10 tracks, Lip collaborates with long time friend and producer Jasia 10, meshing synthed-out samples with deep, infectious grooves. The entire album is available for download here

Comments

Befuddled October 4, 2011, 22:53:48

Oh geez, better move fast to capture this!!!! Wow, a free track available for a whole 24 hours! Man, the buzz THAT is gonna build…I hope the site doesn’t crash when I’m busy not bothering to download…

Don't a douche^ October 5, 2011, 01:44:38

It’s actually 10 songs not 1 and a really good album^ Don’t be a douche, free music from a great producer is always welcomed

Befuddled October 5, 2011, 02:15:09

Uh, bite me. According to the write up, they are making ONE cut available: “For the next 24 hours, Los Angeles based electro artist Eliot Lipp is offering a free download of his new album How We Do: Moves Made, out now on Old Tacoma Records.” “a free download…” implies ONE download, one song, not the whole album. ALL TEN being available for free would have been news, and not worthy of sarcasm (I realize the album is 10 songs, numbnuts, I read. Do you?). And making one song available for free for only 24 hours is fine…if you’re incredibly popular and it’s something that can only accommodate the implied large demand, I get it. But a relative no-name? THAT’s funny, and worthy of ridicule. Sounds like a piece for The Onion, not Jambands.com…douche. As for being great music, I have no clue on that, and I’ll lay odds most readers have never heard of the artist/producer. I’ll get excited when someone who has earned the right to send me on a mad scramble for my mouse does so…

Befuddled October 5, 2011, 02:24:43

Mea Culpa. “...free download of his new album”. “Of” his new album. Not “off” his new album. Lousy “f”. Yep, I’m a douche. That is indeed a cool thing. Hello world, Douchey Doucherson here. Now, who in the f*&% IS this guy?!? Credentials please?

Grateful incident October 5, 2011, 02:39:04

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eliot_Lipp And I would gladly take that bet that most readers of this site have heard of this guy. You need to expand your musical horizons

Che Guevera October 5, 2011, 14:30:52

Befuddled’s mom really enjoyed the labum when I had it on last night while I was banging her in the ass.

Beffudled October 5, 2011, 15:46:28

Ahhhh, THAT’S why I don’t know who this guy is…his fans are 13 years old! Gee “Che” — and my guess is you call yourself that based on a cool T-shirt you bought at Target…I’ll lay odds you have no idea who he even is — that’s real mature. I think I stopped making “mama” insults about the time I got out of high school. But since you’re probably 16 or so, your brilliant insult is right about on par…

Che Guevera October 5, 2011, 17:15:25

.... Wow …. You suck at reading AND at guessing people’s ages, NumbNuts …. And, I just happen to love a classic mom slam …. Speaking of mom slams … Give your mother a kiss for me and tell me how my dick tastes …...

Befuddled October 5, 2011, 17:27:50

Nope, I still hold that you’re a kid, based on your language, sophomoric sense of humor and faux idol worship (you never did tell me who Che Guevara is…). But, genius, I suppose it’s you don’t care YOU CAN’T EVEN SPELL YOUR HERO’S NAME CORRECTLY! Ahahahahahah! Pay more attention in history class, asshat. Oh, and I loved that mama joke, BTW. In fact, I thought it was hysterical the first time i heard it…when Redd Foxx told it. (see, Redd Foxx was a comedian from the 60s and 70s, you may know him from watching “Sanford and Son” on TV Land). Go ahead, Google Redd Foxx while you’re busy looking up Che Guevara, punk. Conversation closed…now get to detention, you’re late again.

yufeifei October 9, 2011, 06:51:06

UGG Boots selection Australian lamb pieces of whole leather made a sole, fur, there are special structure. The tactility of surface is exquisite and soft, the shoe model is delicate fine, the inside of the clipping neatly, density length, feels very soft and comfortable evenly on feet, light is very comfortable. The important thing is put on can feel after loading the feeling, relaxed, not quite warm… Is warm and fashion set one of the few days!
Welcome to http://www.stylevoila.com/ or http://www.piratebayshoes.com or http://www.timberland-boots.org