Published: 2012/02/28

Radiohead Kick Off Tour in Miami, Debut New Songs

Radiohead kicked off the first leg of their King of Limbs Tour last night at Miami’s American Airlines Arena. The group debuted two new songs, “Cut a Hole” and “Identikit,” both of which you can check out in the videos below. Radiohead also performed nearly the entirety of their latest album, King of Limbs (except for “Little by Little”) while also bringing out the Airbag EP track “Meeting in the Aisle” for the first time in the live setting. At Ease Web has the entire setlist from last night.

Comments

dankerator February 28, 2012, 14:04:42

wait a min. r they a jam band! I sure don’t think so! Also was there a gun under each seat to kill yourself at the arena!!! Talk about a depressing friggin band!!! With a drowning voice of a singer!!! Horrible!! Do they have a song that is not depressing in there repetoire?? I doubt it!!!

adks12020 February 28, 2012, 16:16:22

Get a hold of yourself dankerator. There are stories about bands that aren’t “jambands” on this website all the time. That is a good thing because there is no real definition of a jamband and lots of us enjoy a variety of music. Also, Radiohead has a lot of songs that aren’t depressing. Plus they are quite talented. Every member of the band can play multiple instruments and compose music. They actually compose music as opposed to many jambands that just do I-IV-V-I over and over with jams in the middle that meander around with no real goal. Try listening sometime. They aren’t my favorite band but they have some really good stuff

dankerator February 28, 2012, 16:33:35

@ ADKS12020, your opinon does matter and please show me the way to an uplifting radiohead song i find that hard to believe!!! Do u honestly believe he (the singer of radiohead) has a good voice?? If u thing he sings like a bird it’s more like a crow stuck in the mudd!! And yes there r some non jam bands on here but they r worthy!!! Another great band coldplay NOT!!! They should to an italian cruise together !!

timmy February 28, 2012, 20:08:23

@dankerator- Not every band can be a heady jamband brah. There is plenty of good music out there that doesn’t include tight jamming, improvisation and a drum solo. Branch out a little. Radiohead is one of the greatest bands of their generation. Their song writing, musical talent, and originality are too much for some people with closed minds like dankerator to understand, but they always keep their fans guessing, like many great bands do.

dankerator February 29, 2012, 09:15:18

Jamband or not I don’t pin myself down to one type of music! Try listening to Slayer and open up your mind a little!! And if Radiohead is one of the greatest bands of our generation we are all F_ _ _ _ed!! And the world mite just be coming to an end!!

Frinkazoid February 29, 2012, 10:47:50

*might

jimmy February 29, 2012, 14:54:45

They must be doing something right!Almost all there shows are soldout!Go to there web site.

timmy February 29, 2012, 16:39:02

@ dankerator: Have listened to Slayer many times. Very talented in the 80’s. They’ve done absolutely jack shit since then. Not sure why that’s the first example of branching out that comes to mind for you. The difference is I acknowlege talent whether I like it or not.

dankerator March 1, 2012, 09:25:42

@ Timmy i knw jack shit and u don’t knw jack shit. As a matter of fact every time i hear radiohead it’s like someone shitting in my ear!! !! Timmmmmyyyyyy(southpark voice) !!! I really hope they have that italian radiohead/coldplay cruise and ur on the boat!!!

timmy March 1, 2012, 10:02:39

Yes, Coldplay is very similar to Radiohead. Everybody would agree to that. Yeah, dankerator, I saw that episode of South Park too, where they played Slayer to disperse all the hippies. You’re very clever and original.

Mike March 3, 2012, 12:31:14

@ Dankeee, your world has come to an end amigo, fat lady has sung