Published: 2012/03/21

New Dates for the Weir, Robinson, & Greene Acoustic Trio

The Weir, Robinson, & Greene Acoustic Trio has confirmed some additional show. As previously reported, Jackie Greene, Bob Weir and Chris Robinson will play select dates together throughout the summer months. In addition to their previously confirmed festival dates, the trio will now play theaters in markets like Asheville, NC, Nashville, TN and Boulder, CO, among others. Robinson and Greene shared the stage over the weekend as members of Phil Lesh & Friends.

Here’s a look at the upcoming shows for the Weir-Robinson-Greene Acoustic Trio

May 25 Chillicothe, IL—Summer Camp Music Festival
May 26 Kansas City, MO—CrossroadsKC
May 27 Geneva, MN—Bella Music Fest
May 29 Asheville, NC—Thomas Wolfe Auditorium
May 30 Nashville, TN—Ryman Auditorium
May 31 Ozark, AR—Wakarusa Music and Camping Festival
June 2 Boulder, CO—Boulder Theater
June 3 Bellvue, CO—Mishawaka Amphitheatre

Comments

Greg March 21, 2012, 11:22:19

If you must talk during a show, use sign language or go out in the hall.

Shayna March 21, 2012, 11:28:55

TWA looks like a big gym. Why.

froey March 21, 2012, 11:34:12

mishawaka 2012 baby!!!

will March 21, 2012, 13:41:12

nice to see he added the wolfe, cant wait for some bobby

Doug Sahm March 22, 2012, 10:53:54

Asheville it is! Can’t wait!

Richard March 29, 2012, 09:45:11

If this was a european audience the people would be quiet and respectful. The people talking are tools and wreck it for the true music lovers.

tyedyeguy May 21, 2012, 18:07:04

That is why I chose the 3rd row of the balcony in the middle, so I could sit and lis’n to the boys in PEACE! I will tell dem fokkers to do just that and steep outsied ifn they need tuh tawk n sqwak!!
Let us get WEIR’D!! SHROOMABOOMAGRRENGRASS O HOME AND SOME FINE MUSICIANSHIP! CYALL THERE!

Dave Kurtz September 3, 2012, 00:15:03

If I must talk during a show, I am going to be as respectful as possible, and speak if I choose do do so quietly to interact with my party. You are at a concert, you can’t try and cotrol the actions of all the people. Ask an Iron Maiden or a Metallica fan to be quiet at a concert and see what happens. Ever try moving away from those people? I’d like to see someone approach me and tell me to be quiet. You can go out to the hall to meet the ambulance.