Published: 2012/05/09

Bonnaroo365: Phish, Mumford and Sons, My Morning Jacket, and Metallica and More

The promoters of the Bonnaroo Music & Arts Festival have launched the new YouTube channel Bonnaroo365. Mixing the festival’s music, comedy and film offerings, Bonnaroo365 will feature new and unique videos everyday throughout the year. The channel’s initial offerings include choice archival Bonnaroo performances from the likes of My Morning Jacket, Widespread Panic, Primus, Umphrey’s McGee, Grace Potter, Gogol Bordello and Against Me!, among others. All the videos are professionally shot and some, including Widespread Panic and My Morning Jacket, feature the band’s full sets. Phish, Mumford and Sons, and Metallica will also offer videos from their Bonnaroo appearances in the coming weeks.

In addition, Rhys Darby, who is best known for his role as Murray in HBO’s Flight of the Conchords, has created a character exclusively for the channel, Festival Director Janson Skivvy, while noted filmmaker Casey Neistatthese has created a few mini-documentaries for the Bonnaroo365 about New Orleans and Mardi Gras. Upright Citizens Brigade comedian Chris Gethard Eric and Jeff Rosenthal and Rob Cantrell will also create videos for the channel. Many of these comedians will take their characters to Manchester, TN for Bonnaroo this June.

Comments

Dave May 10, 2012, 10:35:35

I can’t wait for the Phish video so I can remember why they suck!!!!

SpreadHead May 10, 2012, 11:40:13

Dave…....amen brotha! Lol

Pete K May 10, 2012, 12:59:57

Wow Dave, you must live a sad life. Sorry about your luck! Have Fun

jason May 10, 2012, 13:01:48

wow! i can’t believe Dave The Slave forgot how much Phish sucks.

Dave May 10, 2012, 19:41:21

Dave the Slave!!! I like it . I like it a lot!!!!

me May 11, 2012, 13:07:21

For those of you wanting to see a picture of Dave… please refer to the recent issue of Time Magazine…

dave the slave May 13, 2012, 19:43:48

Like you read Time magazine. The only thing that shows up in your mail box is Hightimes and a wellfare check.

me May 14, 2012, 12:27:26

DtS… Sorry, but I make more than you, work harder than you and play harder than you… you are nothing more than a loser at life and a little pussy who probably got your ass kicked so much growing up that you now hate everything around you… and while I feel bad for you as that little boy, you had a chance to change after school but instead choose the easy path of being a hateful pussy… one day you will wake up and realize that you screwed your life up, but it will be too late! On that morning think of me and how it could have been… being happy, and loving life… oh, BTW, while you were typing your hate on 5/13, I was with my mom, wife and two daughters enjoying a great Mother’s Day brunch (and celebrating my 17th Wedding Anniversary) with them, followed by a great afternoon with my wife while the kids were out… did you have fun with your keyboard?

dave the slave May 14, 2012, 14:33:02

Easy now Phish fan. Listening to all that crappy Phish music makes you very short tempered. If I listen to Phish I would be cranky too. Just go take a big hit off your $200 custom made bong and everything will be okay except for your crappy taste in music. Your friend Dave the Slave.

me May 16, 2012, 12:33:18

Great comeback… for a pussy with a sticky keyboard!!!!