Phish Asks for Fan Photo Submissions
Phish is asking fans to submit their photos as part of Fan Photo Week at From The Road at Phish.com. Starting tonight in Portsmouth, VA, Phish is asking fans to submit their photos via e-mail and Twitter for a chance to be featured on From The Road at Phish.com. The contest runs through Sunday, when the group plays Blossom Music Center in Cuyahoga Falls, OH. According to the contest rules, “photos do not need to be limited to the concert itself, although that will end up being our main focus.” Photos can be emailed to email@example.com or tweeted to @Phish_FTR. See below for full contest rules.
Phish Fan Photo Week Rules
1. No pro-camera rigs inside of the venue (this means no detachable lens SLRs)
2. Photos must arrive within 12 hours of the show to be considered for posting
3. Please limit the file size to 5MB in size
4. Include your name and phone # with your emailed entries
5. Once submitted, you agree that Phish may use the photograph in any and all media outlets. We will, of course, credit all photographers