Published: 2012/09/21

Phil Lesh & Friends to Tour This November

Phil Lesh & Friends will tour this November. The ensemble will swing through the Northeast, making stops in Montclair, NJ (11/7-9), New York (11/11-13) and Port Chester, NY (11/15-18). The Port Chester show will take place at the recently reopened Capitol Theare, where the Grateful Dead played several historic shows in the early ’70s. Lesh’s band will feature singer/guitarist Jackie Greene, Furthur drummer Joe Russo and Furthur guitarist/singer John Kadlecik. Furthur/RatDog/The Dead keyboardist Jeff Chimentiwill play with the band from November 7-11 while Black Crowes/Chris Robinson Brotherhood keyboardist Adam MacDougall will join the band from November 12-18.

All of these musicians have been staples at Lesh’s recent Terrapin Crossroads jam sessions. Look for an interview with Lesh in the December issue of Relix.

Phil Lesh & Friends’ fall dates

November 7-9 Montclair, NJ—The Wellmont Theatre

November 11-13 New York, NY—Roseland Ballroom

November 15-18 Port Chester, NY—Capitol Theatre

Comments

sean September 22, 2012, 10:28:17

Phil, please let the other guys handle all the vocals
thank you.

Ultimatelywhogivesafuck September 22, 2012, 17:26:53

sean,please change your diaper..thank you

valarie September 24, 2012, 09:45:11

Think Jackie G is fabulous and just sorry it is not a bigger venue – have seen Phil and Jackie do shows – love it

soul stu September 25, 2012, 18:18:50

I’m just glad to see Phil’s sons aren’t a part of this lineup, after their performance I saw in Telluride, I think Graham & brian need to earn their reputations on the road playing with their own peers for awhile before really being ready to perform on the big stages, in my opinion. Very glad to see Russo, playing with Phil. Wasn’t feeling Tony Leone @ Blues n brews either. Chimenti’s always a masterful musician and I dig adam mcdougall. Can’t go wrong with ol JK either! More dates. please!

TaperDude with the tour Book September 26, 2012, 10:38:02

So Psyched – Never ever had a bad Phil show. In Phil we Trust

kurt904 October 5, 2012, 23:41:23

I agree a disapointing show in Telluride. I did not like the setlist, and Chris Robinson was there moments before why could he not come sing?

Mike November 8, 2012, 08:28:31

Saw the show last night. Excellent. Jackie Greene was terrific. Phil didn’t sing too much and was actually very good on Eyes. Or maybe I’m just getting used to it. But John and Jackie got plenty of air time. Last night was better than anything I’ve heard from Furthur. Sorry Bob.

Kim n m '69 July 20, 2013, 21:49:33

I can’t wait!I’m doin’ the whole tour.It’s been a while since I’ve had the time!Who would have thought we’d all still be doin’our thing in2013!Thanks Phil&Friends! PS Sean, Please don’t ruin the good vibes by being there!Do us this favor you little daytripper.

Jay Eichler August 31, 2013, 16:26:58

The dates are incorrect, Ticketmaster has five shows at Best Buy the fifth through the 9th of nov. on sale Friday sept13