Published: 2012/10/11

Trey Anastasio Reveals Traveler Tidbits

As previously reported, Trey Anastasio recently made his way over to Sirius_XM’s New York studios to record a special for Jam_On. The guitarist played his new album Traveler in its entirety and offered some background info on each and every song. He revealed that “Corona” is reminiscent of Brian Wilson, describes “Pigtail” as a classic Anastasio/Tom Marshall song and says National keyboardist Thomas Bartlett helped him with the arrangement for “Valentine.” He also mentions that he “loves to sing [“Let Me Lie”] because it reminds him of a lot of personal things” in his life. A complete breakdown of Anastasio’s Traveler tidbits is available over at Relix.com

Comments

me October 11, 2012, 15:04:59

Love you Trey, but personal things are just that, personal… so keep Let Me Lie personal! Although, I will say the studio version is better than the live version…

you October 11, 2012, 17:21:17

Why don’t you keep your thoughts personal dude? Trey isn’t going to read this lol….but I am sure your ego will bring you back to this thread to see if anyone commented on your post hahaha

us October 11, 2012, 18:00:37

I’m guessing YOUR ego brings you back to this thread to see if “me” commented on YOUR post hahaha. I know that I’ll be coming back to check whether anyone responded to mine hahahahah

Them October 12, 2012, 10:01:01

We’ve got to stop them! THEY are all after us. Ha ha ha ha this is lame

TREY October 12, 2012, 10:56:03

BLAH!BLAH!BLAH!BLAH!BLAH!BLAH!BLAH!BLAH!BLAH!BLAH!BLAH!BLAH!BLAH!BLAH!BLAH!BLAH!BLAH!BLAH!BLAH!BLAH!BLAH!BLAH!BLAH!BLAH!BLAH!BLAH!BLAH!BLAH!BLAH!BLAH!BLAH!BLAH!BLAH!BLAH!BLAH!BLAH!BLAH!BLAH!BLAH!BLAH!BLAH!BLAH!BLAH!BLAH!BLAH!BLAH!BLAH!BLAH!BLAH!BLAH!BLAH!BLAH!BLAH!BLAH!BLAH!BLAH!BLAH!BLAH!BLAH!BLAH!BLAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Page October 12, 2012, 22:29:38

WHY DOESNT ANY ONE INCLUDE ME?