Published: 2012/11/20

Jake Shimabukuro Announces 2013 Tour Dates

Ukulele wizard Jake Shimabukuro has announced a bunch of new dates for his “Grand Ukulele Tour” in 2013. Shimabukuro, who will be featured in the forthcoming issue of Relix, will be touring in support of his latest album Grand Ukulele. The 36-year-old Hawaii native first hit the scene in 2002 with his album Sunday Morning, which included a cover of Celine Deon’s “My Heart Will Go On.” It will be the second leg of a tour that is taking him to every corner of the United States, from Alaska and Hawaii to Florida and Upstate New York. Shimabukuro recently played a few songs from Grand Ukulele in the Relix office. A video of the performance will be made available shortly. You can view his upcoming 2013 tour dates below.

Jake Shimabukuro 2013 Tour Dates

April 26 Princeton, NJ—McCarter Theater
April 27 Troy, NY—Troy Savings Bank Music Hall
June 7 Greenville, SC—Peace Center for the Performing Arts
June 8 Durham, NC—Fletcher Hall

Comments

Lyn Fletcher December 15, 2012, 00:55:11

Jake, when are you coming to Australia to perform?

Mike Ester March 28, 2013, 18:13:30

Jake, when will you be back in Southern Calif. or Maui?

Terry Jones April 8, 2013, 07:16:32

Hi Jake, loving your music any chance of doing a tour in England sometime soon?

Terry Jones April 8, 2013, 07:17:57

Hi Jake, loving your music any chance of doing a tour in England sometime soon?

vickie burke May 2, 2013, 21:10:24

Hi jake! Any plans for a concert in the chicago area???

Bill Kaioula May 7, 2013, 23:01:44

Aloha Jake, I see your playing in Madison Wi. Nov.8 .Wish you come a month earlier. Your invited to my ohana luau, Hoapili will be playing, hula dancers and fireknife kalua pig. Good times and music. See you Nov 8, aloha

Robert Fernandez May 11, 2013, 00:34:34

Will you be performing anytime the rest of this year in Hawaii, If so I’d like a heads up if possible. My wife and I are seniors and would love to see you perform. I just saw a special on you on KCET in Los Angeles and the diversity of your talent amazed me. If not this year then how about next year? Aloha The Fernandez’s and in closing in our culture, Que Dios Le bendiga

Robert Fernandez May 11, 2013, 01:53:48

I’m sorry, a correction to my previous post, instead of KCET it was a PBS special we watched “Life on Four Strings” how inspiring and yet peaceful your music is. Salud

Stacey Sherman May 11, 2013, 07:55:47

Started to learn uke this year while recovering from 5 surgeries in 4 months. Then a friend told me to watch Life on Four Strings…..I’m inspired to work harder to learn some of your magic! Hope to see you at a live concert someday, (soon)........near Boston, MA.

Su June 13, 2013, 19:24:45

Jake come to the uk please. U r amazing

christina asch June 17, 2013, 20:13:34

When will you have your schedule posted from June to December 2013
You are an inspiration to people of all ages!
Thank-you

Zinnia September 14, 2013, 12:32:04

Jake – Just saw you at Chico State last night with my daughter (Hanna) and ‘adopted’ daughter (Jennifer). I saw you on U-tube and was awe-struck then. Last night we were BLOWN AWAY! You are a natural instrument of peace. You are the first musician I ever made a point to see after a show and I’ve seen MANY play from the Who to Bruno Mars. Live long and send your message of peace and beauty to this world.