Published: 2013/01/11

Electric Forest 2013 Dates Revealed

The third annual Electric Forest Festival will take place June 27-30, 2013 at the Double JJ Ranch in Rothbury, MI. The dates were announced today via the festival’s Facebook and Twittier pages. Last year’s Electric Forest Festival featured performances by The String Cheese Incident, STS9, Bassnectar, Thievery Corporation and more. You can check out a recap, as well as some great photos, of the event here. Ticket information for Electric Forest 2013 should be released shortly and the lineup will be revealed in the coming months.

Comments

RebelINS00 January 12, 2013, 10:20:15

boooooo, bring back 10klf, this fest is no fun

mick January 12, 2013, 16:31:11

Dude if you think that this Festival is “no fun” then you are either retarded or you have never been there. I mean 10k is awesome and should make a comeback but to sit there and say that Electric Forest isn’t worth it, makes absolutely no sense!!! Get real dude

matt January 13, 2013, 08:54:25

I live 8 miles from where electric forest takes place! best 4 days of my entire life up to this were spent there in 2012. sickest lineup! cant wait for this year!!!!

matt harris January 13, 2013, 16:04:44

there is no way to explain electric forest in words u just have to be there cant what to be there this year coolest festival i ever been to see ya soon

rob January 14, 2013, 04:04:34

To have a bad time at this festival, you would have to sit in your tent, wear noise canceling head phones, and read the Bible, the whole time. It is fun beyond words and rumors of it possibly doubling in size makes me ecstatic.

mick January 14, 2013, 14:41:52

Haha nooo shit. I went to 2012 also and it was by far the best weekend I’ve personally ever had!!!! Cant fucking wait for 2013, apparently it is almost going to double in size because of how fucking awesome this festival is!! The most unique, friendly, and FUN festival around!

mick January 14, 2013, 14:49:11

Yeah i read that article too about how it is apparently going to double in size because of how fucking awesome this festival is!! And i guess there are two other stage areas that Rothbury music festival used that Electric Forest hasn’t been using. I guess there are rumors that they are going to open those up for 2013!!!!!!! Fucking wild, i went to 2012 and it was by far the best weekend I’ve personally ever had!!! Cannot wait for 2013:)

Beffinp January 14, 2013, 17:57:14

This will be my first time to make it that way, but I already know the dude that says its a joke can suck it! Can’t fucking wait man!

Garnettkitty January 25, 2013, 21:58:53

Electric forest is by far the most amazing festival out there. Went last year and can honestly say it was the best weekend of my life. I live in Miami and can honestly say Electric forest knocks ultra out of the water…Electric forest has my heart forever and always!!! See you all this year :)

Mer March 6, 2013, 03:17:18

Can someon please explain the prices for the tickets & what it includes & where I could get them?