Published: 2013/01/17

Trey Anastasio Capitol Theatre Shows To Be Webcast

The upcoming Trey Anastasio shows at the Capitol Theatre in Port Chester, NY will be webcast live on LivePhish.com. Fans will be able to purchase a stream of either the January 23 or 24 concerts for $12.99, or they can stream both nights for $19.99. Bundles that include an mp3 download of the shows or a Trey Anastasio T-shirt can be purchased as well. Tickets to January 23 performance at the Capitol Theatre are already sold out but tickets to the January 24 gig are still on sale.

Comments

Kenny Elsbree January 18, 2013, 04:57:03

$19.99? TREY should be paying all of US to watch him play his solo stuff.

Tom January 18, 2013, 06:13:19

^Good to have you out of the way, more room for the music phans.

bj January 18, 2013, 09:02:25

i mean i’m all for tab but he must be crazy if he thinks people will pay 20$ for 2 nights of tab. all we can hope for is that actually one person buys this and puts in on ustream.

G January 18, 2013, 09:42:42

@bj you are a moron or just a cheap bitch, take your pick. 20$ for two nights of TAB is cheap. I would never put the show on ustream.

me January 18, 2013, 10:22:44

Yea, who cares about someone that may be sick, or otherwise not be able to go to a show that they’d love to see… Kenny & bj say it sucks and it’s a rip-off… glad I checked here first before I made my own decision whether or not to watch something they think I shouldn’t… it’s good to have big brains like those two looking out for our best interests…

Ted Hightide January 22, 2013, 13:21:28

I saw Trey in Portland on Sunday with a long-time Phish phan who more-or-less abandoned him during the 2001 – 2003 break. She pronounced him “forgiven.” I pronounce him great. His band was incredible — Jennifer Hartswick’s trumpet is wonderful, but that raw street-smart voice she comes out with on Clint Eastwood is almost worth the price of admission by itself. $20 for two great shows? Absolutely!

Ramsey January 23, 2013, 10:51:29

Saw trey in Columbus went thinking it would be an alright show to see I was wrong it totally blew me away best show of the year n I prob see about 30 a year I will be getting the webcasts and if you wanna see a flipping great show you will to

ryan lewis January 23, 2013, 22:57:47

hey kenny lose this seen. no need for idiots like you in it. i never comment on things that i see but just couldn’t help myself. no room on a kind scene for an asshole like you. ryan