Published: 2013/02/05

Mickey Hart Band, Yonder, KDTU and More at Dark Star Jubilee

Mickey Hart Band, Yonder Mountain String Band, Donna Jean Godchaux Band, Karl Denson’s Tiny Universe and many more will join the Dark Star Orchestra for the Dark Star Jubilee at Legend Valley in Thornville, OH May 24-26. The Dark Star Orchestra will play all three nights during the event, just as they did last year. Morning Dew Early Bird tickets are currently on sale for $99 and Good Lovin’ VIP tickets can be purchased for $199. Fans will also be able to buy a special Early Bird package that includes tickets to both Dark Star Jubilee and the All Good Music Festival for $250. Other artists at the event include The Wailers, The New Orleans Suspects with Paul Barrere and Fred Tackett of Little Feat, The Werks, Marco Benevento, Greensky Bluegrass, Elephant Revival and Pimps of Joytime, among others.

Comments

Yossarian February 5, 2013, 14:55:55

Looks good- curious about the other acts. 7 Walkers and a couple other solid acts would make this just about perfect. Wish it was all of Little Feat though. Still deciding if I want to hit this or All Good this year.

Steven February 5, 2013, 19:30:43

Why not hit both?

Love It! February 6, 2013, 00:49:06

Yorssarian – Check out Elelphant Revival… Been listening to their album non-stop since I discovered them the other week.

Yossarian February 6, 2013, 12:15:42

Kinda low on funds and mostly keepin’ it local this year. Luckily Cincy has been getting enough good shows to keep me from being too bummed. Thanks for the Elephant Revival recommendation, I was curious about ‘em.

Yossarian February 6, 2013, 13:32:43

I’m also not letdown anymore by all of Little Feat not being there. Paul & Fred with the drummer from the Nevilles, James Brown’s band leader and some other New Orleans dudes? I can dig it.

kevin May 2, 2013, 15:02:45

anyone have info on dark star jubilee 2013 band schedule times and days dont see it anywhere hit me up k830wing@gmail.com