Published: 2013/02/14

Dark Star Orchestra Announce Spring Dates

Dark Star Orchestra have announced a West Coast tour for the Spring. The band will get started with three shows in Colorado before heading west to California. There they will play at Phil Lesh’s Terrapin Crossroads in San Rafael on April 9, followed by a performance at Bob Weir’s Sweetwater Music Hall in Mill Valley the next night. DSO will then do a three-night run at the Great American Music Hall in San Francisco before heading to Oregon, where they will play a two-night run at Portland’s Crystal Ballroom. A full list of their upcoming dates can be found below.

Dark Star Orchestra Spring Tour

April 18 Portland, OR—Crystal Ballroom
April 19 Portland, OR—Crystal Ballroom
April 20 Seattle, WA—Showbox at the Market
May 24-26 Thronville, OH—Dark Star Jubilee at Legend Valley

Comments

cusnjohn February 14, 2013, 16:24:35

That bass player looks familiar…...

Ellen Brandon February 14, 2013, 16:25:31

California here I come! That is so sweet—-DSO at TXR, Sweetwater, and GAMH! Wish I could get to the Crystal Ballroom too.

drasticjasper February 15, 2013, 03:36:17

prolly a photo of when phil came out with them at the fillmore a few months ago I was at that show and it looked like that :D

MarZaPhiGar February 15, 2013, 03:46:26

Interesting interview with Rob from DSO in the New Yorker recently. One of the better screeds about the GD scene that I’ve read.

Charles Brown February 18, 2013, 02:20:01

This band is a joke. I cant believe anyone gets excited about a cover band…I bet you love spam the food as well. With all the great music happening out there….albeit most of it is not Jam music…ok 99 percent of it is not jam music…..and this is where its at??? NO

RogueListener February 18, 2013, 22:59:50

Oh look, another skip over the Rogue Valley…

God Particles February 20, 2013, 14:55:30

Please tell me you like dub step, Charles Brown. I have yet to find someone to admit to this. They normally cover up their love for crap by hating on shiit. I can feel your limp peen from here, ma’am.