Published: 2013/02/28

Tom Petty Confirms Summer Tour Dates

Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers have announced the dates for their 2013 summer tour. The band will play a show in Evansville, IL on May 16 before stopping at the Hangout Festival in Gulf Shores, AL. Next, they will kick off a five-night residency at the Beacon Theatre in New York City between May 20 and 26, followed by a six-night residency at the Fonda Theatre in Los Angeles between June 3 and June 11. They will then play shows in Indiana, Tennessee (Bonnaroo), Ontario, Pennsylvania, Delaware (Firely Music Festival), New York Wisconsin and Minnesota. Tickets to their NYC run go on sale on March 25 and tickets to their Los Angeles run go on sale March 22. Tickets to the other dates will be available on various dates throughout March. A list of Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers’ summer tour dates can be viewed below.

Tom Petty and the Heartbreaker Summer 2013

June 15 Noblesville, IN—Klipsch Music Center
June 13-16 Manchester, TN—Bonnaroo
June 18 London, ONT—Budweiser Gardens
June 20 Pittsburgh, PA—Consol Energy Center
June 21-23 Dover, DE—Firefly Music Festival
June 23 Saratoga Springs, NY—Saratoga Performing Arts Center
June 28 Milwaukee, WI—Marcus Amphitheatre (Summerfest)
June 29 Minneapolis, MN—Target Center

Comments

Tim February 28, 2013, 11:23:01

sooo….am I the only one wondering why/how he became so significant over the winter that he needs to headline all the big festivals this year? not knocking petty, love him….but it just seems odd.

drasticjasper February 28, 2013, 11:38:20

Never seen TP&TH play a bad show and been seeing them for 28 years…would rather see them at a festy than some punk dj or thugaboo rap garbage…I like rock music and jambands not teenybopper garbage or ghetto fab losers…if punks and thugs want a festy let them have their own I don’t want to pay $400 for 3 good bands and 80 lame multicultural acts

Tim February 28, 2013, 11:47:14

ouch. i take it you don’t go to many festivals based on that input.

RebelINS00 February 28, 2013, 12:04:20

I bet he plays the same exact set at every stop along the way… including the Beacon and Fonda theatre shows. If your thing is a list of greatest hits ballads and sing-alongs Petty shows are great, but I would rather see a better act headlining festivals this year

dk70 February 28, 2013, 12:23:13

Petty rules. I was brought along to a show of his in the late 80s. Never owned an album, wasn’t a real big fan, and it KICKED ASS! Loved him ever since. So many great songs, great harmonies, melodies, the greatest guitars you’ll ever hear on Earth. The intersection of the Rolling Stones and the Byrds.

robert thomas February 28, 2013, 12:49:47

wheres bethel ny sad face

panic29505 February 28, 2013, 17:37:16

I’ve seen a ton of shows and been to many a festival and I have to say, Petty kicks lots of ass. I don’t know how varied his setlists are but as far as rock and roll, he’s good. I bet those fellas tore it up in Florida back in the 70’s…now where’s my time machine?

burning_beard February 28, 2013, 13:49:52

41.6808° N, 74.8658° W please see coordinates for bethel, ny.
smiley face

learning to fly February 28, 2013, 13:52:39

saw them as my first concert ever early 90s, still ranks up there with the best shows with the usual suspects. that show alone hooked me on live music.