Published: 2013/05/26

moe. Play with Allie Kral, Cover Umphrey’s at Summer Camp

The headliners traded places on the second day of the Summer Camp Music Festival, with moe. performing two sets and Umphrey’s McGee playing one. moe. also got some help from former Cornmeal fiddler Allie Kral, who joined the band on “Plane Crash” to close out the first set. The band also ended their show with an encore rendition of Umphrey’s McGee’s “In The Kitchen.” moe. had to return the favor after the Umphrey’s covered their song “Rebubula” during yesterday’s show. Both band’s setlists can be viewed below.

Here’s a look at last night’s Umphrey’s McGee and moe. setlists via our Box Scores section

Saturday, May 25, 2013, moe., Chillicothe, IL, Summer Camp Music Festival

Set I: Bullet > Rise , Blonde Hair Blue Eyes , Crab Eyes , Faker > Hectors Pillow > Plane Crash*

Set II: Rainshine , Silversun > Happy Hour Hero , McBain > George > Spine Of A Dog > Buster

Enc: In The Kitchen

Notes: (*)with Allie Kral

Source: Faceebook.com/moe

Saturday, May 25, 2013, Umphrey’s McGee, Chillicothe, IL, Summer Camp Music Festival

Mail Package > Kimble, The Haunt, The Pequod > Space Funk Booty, Water

Source: allthings.umphreys.com/

Comments

Freaker May 26, 2013, 14:37:51

super nice!!!

umchick May 27, 2013, 13:11:45

I thought the switching of covers was better than the whole 5/25 UM show. That is the worst UM show in years and I hear them all as my girlfriend works for the band in merch. At the end of water we were all like wtf that’s your set. People were screaming out different cvers the whole show. Space Funk Booty I guess is better than the other shitty tunes they played. We were really looking forward to UMs set and it was weaker than Jakes voice.

Tony Montana May 27, 2013, 13:28:08

Myers hangs with me to much, thus the shit set to end the weekend.

kickthecat May 27, 2013, 22:40:16

I was at my 6 th scamp and my last. Umphreys owed way more to their fans than the garbage set sunday and frankly covering a moe tune or having bayliss for that song is telegraphed. I toughed it out in the rain and there were far better acts and I went as a last chance for Umphreys after seeing them since 1998. They are mailing it in and I can tell with a couple in particular. Moe is truly their future at best. Maybe Jake and Farag can do a guitar bongo thing and open for Future Rock because Umphreys is hurdling the shark rapidly. We all know changes are coming.

Jason May 29, 2013, 01:03:55

That Umphrey’s set was a VIP only set. Their actual set sunday kicked ass!

Jason May 29, 2013, 01:07:18