Published: 2013/07/01

Umphrey’s McGee and STS9 Move Richmond, VA Gig

Umphrey’s McGee and STS9 relocated their scheduled August 29 show due to curfew issues. The bands were slated to perform at Richmond, VA’s Brown’s Island. Now, the two groups will appear at Richmond’s Maymont. All tickets purchased for the Brown’s Island show will be honored at Maymont.

STS9 will perform at Mariaville, NY’s Camp Bisco this weekend while Umphrey’s McGee will appear at Milwaukee, WI’s Summerfest tomorrow.

Comments

joe July 1, 2013, 16:52:45

camp bisco is next weeked and UM is playing also

AKA July 1, 2013, 20:07:45

Can’t they just say we sold 1200 tickets so we moved to a smaller cheaper venue because we are Umphreys McGee and shrink with every tour. Other venues will be downsized. STS9 shouldn’t get neuced down by the downward spiral of the Partyin Peeps brahms.

Other Changes? July 1, 2013, 20:26:47

Im hearing Alphretta and Verizon NC indoors as well or closing off lawn seating and making ga out of the back of the sheds. Alpharetta has sold 2100 tickets.

AwesUM July 1, 2013, 20:33:15

Dude that would be sick if they move the Atlanta show to the Tabernacle or Fox. I’m liking those kind of ticket sales. More room for me to dance hell yeah. I’d love to see JW6 with his sexy light rig in a half full intimate shed. Maybe they will cover Running with the Devil like Phish Alphretta in 1998.

A trade or halvseies July 1, 2013, 21:40:41

Umphreys does nothing for me, just don’t tell Vince that next time he’s at my house. Anybody who likes Umphreys want to split a ticket and meet at the fence when STS9 is done. I’ve pissed away enough cash on Umphreys bullshit then I realized they really are a battle of the bands type band with their originals and a solid cover act. I would pay 12-15 bucks to see them don’t get me wrong. They are that good.

MyersWig July 1, 2013, 22:42:02

UM is the dankest krew of jammers going. I would love it if all these shows were downsized. There were lots less Umphreaks at Skool this year. It kind of was a more political weekend with the big LGBT presence in their crowd and the upcoming DOMA decision. Great decision for all those couples in limbo I met at Summer Skool. Keep it to the smaller venues with intimate settings so not only the music but the politics of the band are reflected. My phriend Issac wants to get UM for his wedding with this guy he met on here and at UM shows Scotty “the salamander”. Who should he reach out to Vince? Browning? CID for planning packages. Not those packages Umphreaks.