Published: 2013/07/11

Phish to Livestream Chicago Shows

Phish will webcast all three nights of their upcoming run at Chicago’s Northerly Island July 19-21. Fans will be able to livestream all three shows for $39.99 via LivePhish.com, with individual shows costing $14.99. They will also have the option of purchasing mp3 downloads of the shows and a t-shirt as part of a bundle.

As previously reported, Phish performed at the PNC Bank Arts Center in Holmdel, NJ last night. The band teased West Side Story and gave some shout outs to the state of New Jersey, among other things. Phish will be playing at the Nikon at Jones Beach in Wantagh, NY tomorrow night.

Comments

King Rhino July 11, 2013, 18:44:38

Hey, PHISH!! Why not make the webcast FREE to make it up to all the fans who spent a lot of money for Toronto and can’t go back on the 22nd!!!

Re: King July 11, 2013, 18:58:01

Hey King Rhino, do you think it’s Phish’s fault that the town of Toronto lost power? Dumbass. On a realistic note, keep the webcasts coming! From someone with 3 young kids, I’ll gladly pay the $39.00 to pony up on the couch with my wife to watch the shows. The video quality is awesome! Totally worth it.

tellsemlikeIsmellsem!!!!!! July 11, 2013, 19:46:07

http://www.thestar.com/entertainment/music/2013/07/10/phish_concert_cancellation_wasnt_city_of_torontos_fault_promoter_says.html ............ btw… big fan of the webcasts here…. wish we could set them back somehow so we aren’t celebrating new years at 9:00 on the best coast here.. those codes they did for a couple of them weren’t emailed till hella later too…

Mike Side Dyke Side July 11, 2013, 19:56:52

They should webcast the rescheduled Toronto show. Hell, I want an autographed photo book for them pulling the plug on that show 20 minutes before it started. I really don’t care who pulled the plug either- that was really shitty!

love me some Phish July 11, 2013, 21:52:56

I agree. I know that Phish had nothing to do with the Toronto show but they should do something anyway to make up for it. String Cheese would…

King Rhino July 11, 2013, 21:55:45

Hey, Re: King? Suck my dick. Did I say Phish had anything to do with the cancellation? No, asshat, I didn’t. But, their phans spent a shit ton of money they can’t get back and those 3.0 hacks could make the effort to do something rather than try to make another cash grab.

Eric July 12, 2013, 08:14:52

This is not s lot of money folks, if it is you have much bigger problems than the webcast

mike July 12, 2013, 10:59:34

Rhino nailed it. We got ripped off because they were too cheap to make the right call at the right time. No one who’s not local can make it back for the makeup on Monday right after Chicago… or afford it again anyway. They should be giving this away as a token to their fans, who haven’t even gotten an honest apology for the way this was managed.

Streamed shows suck July 15, 2013, 16:32:09

I hate being at shows that are streamed. I was at SPAC and it sucked. It was like a greatest hits marathon. this whole tour has been. It’s like Phish plays to the people sitting on their asses at home instead of the people who shelled out WAY more than $40 to trek to whatever shithole they’re playing in. I’ve been going to Phish shows since the 90’s and this whole 3.0 20 song rotation tour is fucking bullshit.