Published: 2013/08/05

Umphrey’s McGee Add Fall Tour

Umphrey’s McGee have confirmed a series of fall tour dates. The outing will kick off on October 16 at Higher Ground in Burlington, VT and will hit a number of markets on the East Coast and Midwest before wrapping up with a three-night stand at the Riverside Ballroom in Milwaukee beginning on Halloween.

Pre-sale tickets for Umphrey’s fall tour go on sale this Friday, August 9 at 12pm ET through Umphrey’s Ticketing , and the public onsale will begin the following Friday, August 16. Up next, Umphrey’s McGee will kick off their co-headlining tour with STS9 on August 15 in Louisville, KY. A complete list of Umphrey’s fall tour dates can be found below.

Umphrey’s McGee Fall Tour Dates

October 16 Burlington, VT – Higher Ground
October 17 Bridgeport, CT – The Klein
October 18 Northampton, MA – Calvin Theatre
October 19 Portland, ME – State Theatre
October 21 State College, PA – State Theatre
October 23 Cleveland, OH – House of Blues
October 24 East Stroudsburg, PA – Sherman Theater
October 25 Pittsburgh, PA – Stage AE
October 26 Buffalo, NY – Town Ballroom
October 30 Kalamazoo, MI – State Theatre
October 31-November 2 Milwaukee, WI – Riverside Ballroom

Comments

Duderz August 5, 2013, 12:59:40

Let the gay Flame start…. Now… BTW no one in umphreys is leaving…. You guys are retarted.

UMPhan August 5, 2013, 13:47:00

Haha I was just looking for the UM gay/break up troll. Pretty sure its the same loser over and over again…

Duderz August 5, 2013, 14:06:11

Hahah its gotta be! Its actually pretty funny.

T ram August 5, 2013, 17:21:12

Come to the south!

Homophobic got it? August 6, 2013, 21:42:57

You guys are pricks. I have been in this scene since 1998 and met many. The annoying college and high school kids who ruined many of shows are there but whats your problem with the LGBT community that supports Umphreys? They are very tight as a supportive foundation to UM 2013 and the band especially Kris as he is a freedom first guy. When I saw so many men holding hands at Summerfest it felt communal. I love the music even if the finances are drained in Vince schemes band members have openly whined about. One thing you need is tolerance. Booth Love is about bisexuality and not caring who is in that booth. Wake up guys I met Bruce from here at camp bisco. He had a bus full of awesome kind LGBT peeps. They are loyal as the band struggles deeply with divisions along family business partying and sexual lines let alone creativity which left years ago. Two crew members spent lots of time on Bright Lights Big Bruce’s bus. Just know the band, Browning and all are not cool with homophobia and love the community for its strong hard support.

Nuthingtofurry August 6, 2013, 22:15:35

If you immature homophobes cant handle some triple wide sausage with your women wine and song find another band. Kris would be ashamed. He had cosmetic hair work done to latch on his male fans. Would you quit seeing Queen because Freddie was gay? What if UM is band with a bi guy who is seen on Chicago with his fan boy at clubs who is his sugar daddy and a guy on the downlow? Would you stop going? We dont judge and I know the boyz appreciate it. Dont come around us with the band on the road unless you can give and take! Right Vinnie? SummerTool was my buddies nickname and Marianville after many of us watched him shower with a gallon of water in jaw dropping awe. We didnt need to leave Chicago for that big beef right Kris?

whatevs August 6, 2013, 22:50:19

Dont feed the frat shit homophobes. Im straight but I gotta say I cant believe you guys. Umphreys tour is the source of introducing the only 2 gay marriages I have been to. I like to watch all kinds of shit so the impromptu “art show” in the lot of the resort at summer skool while offensive to many was visually pleasing since I have never seen 15 guys climax at once on each other timed like a fireworks show. They were blaring 1348 and very talented performance artists to have that timing. A few had lanyards so may have been with the band I heard Kris likes performance art as do I but only watch for masochistic reasons. My lady and I are exhibitionists as well.