Published: 2013/08/12

Another Umphrey’s Monday in Denver

Denver, CO’s Cervantes’ Other Side will host the next Umphrey’s Mondays this evening. The regular series boasts screenings of recent and classic Umphrey’s McGee performances as well as giveaways and other treats. This evening’s Umphrey’s Mondays features a screening of Umphrey’s McGee’s December 29, 2012 performance at Atlanta, GA’s Tabernacle. In addition, the evening includes a raffle for tickets to STS9’s upcoming shows at Morrison, CO’s Red Rocks, MGMT’s upcoming gig at Denver’s The Fillmore, merch and other items. The free event starts at 8pm Mountain time.

Comments

UmChick August 12, 2013, 20:25:39

This is gonna be rad. Me and my girls are coming from Aspen. We are setting up a table for Aspen Women for Equality which protects reproductive rights on Colorado campuses down to junior high kids. We will be handing out fliers about your rights and condoms with some jamband logos on them for safe practice of your rights. Lets celebrate none of us are on a Puppet String. My buddy Vance will have on a Pirates hat at the table. Ask him for a drop! Thanks guys!!

Tim August 12, 2013, 22:15:50

Wow, condoms with band logos! There’s a small chance I would use that!!

J August 12, 2013, 23:07:31

I think we should separate music from people’s agenda bullshit more definitively

BrightLightsBigBruce August 12, 2013, 23:14:38

Ha funny you post about condoms being passed out for a cause. I saw more unprotected acts at SummerCamp and I am not talking music. A UM condom might make me and Lance think about using protection. We both prefer natural red lube like the rawness Myers shows on and off stage. I will never forget the shenanigans we had at Vinnies near the Vic when the wives were not around. Fire in the hole Pony!

Brucey August 12, 2013, 23:49:37

Bruce its Triple Wide Tim from that same night and Summer Camp. I got off big time at both….All I gotta say the intentions of the guys are clear. http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=boofing

shinymetalass August 13, 2013, 09:05:16

why would u say your friends name and them ask him for a drop. That shits illegal and a CDS id be pissed if you said my name and that afterwards. come spend some in state prison for that shit like i did and see if they are kind to you. custsies

derpa August 13, 2013, 09:41:16

hold up a minute…junior high school kids have reproductive rights? it smells like you’re advocating for little kids to get it on, and that’s just weird.

UmChick August 13, 2013, 10:40:07

Shinymetalss, all Vance did was drop like 20 gift bags with condoms and a thumb drive with our logo on it. Sorry about your prison stay but Vance and I are not into that and are sober so maybe I chose poor words or some idiot can search us at NYE. Vance will be dressed like Omarossa from the Apprentice. He is 6 8 so you can’t miss him. Thanks for the advice about your time inside.