Current Issue Details

Buy Current Issue


Published: 2013/09/13

Lotus Postpones Red Rocks Show

Due to flooding in the Colorado area, Lotus has postponed their Red Rocks show tonight until October 4. All original tickets will be honored and refunds are available at the point of purchase. Lotus took to Facebook to post the following message:

Due to the recent storms and severe flooding throughout many areas in Colorado and along the front range, tonight’s Lotus show has been postponed until Friday October 4th.

While many parts of the metro area are seeing drier conditions, many main arteries to get to Red Rocks, primarily highway 93 and Interstate 25 north of Denver, are still closed as of 1:00pm today. Red Rocks itself has had to close off one of its entrances due to flooding. There is also the threat of more rain tonight which on top of what has already fallen could cause even more problems for a lot of the folks trying to get to and from tonight’s show. While it’s a difficult decision, we need to focus on patron safety, especially given the number of ticket sales from these affected areas. We’ve been monitoring this by the minute and at some point we need to make this tough decision.

LOTUS will be BACK in a few weeks!

Again, we’ll see you on FRIDAY OCTOBER 4TH AT RED ROCKS! Everyone is encouraged to hold on to their tickets and join us them. For those that cannot, refunds are available at point of purchase.

Show 0 Comments