Published: 2013/09/24

Terrapin Crossroads Reveal Grateful Dead Week Schedule

Terrapin Crossroads have announced that they will honor Furthur’s upcoming run at Berkeley’s Greek Theater with a special Grateful Dead Week. This week, venue patrons will be treated to the music of the Grateful Dead each night, with performances by American Jubilee, Terrapin Family Band, Stu Allen & Friends,Walking Spanish, ACACIA and more.

Terrapin Crossroads’ Grateful Dead Week will kick off tonight with a performance by American Jubilee, and the event will include a number of afternoon and evening shows, including a 4:20 happy hour with Ross James and Brian Lesh this Friday.

Terrapin Crossroads’ Grateful Dead Week Schedule

Tuesday, September 24—American Jubilee (8:30pm)
Wednesday, September 25—Terrapin Family Band (8:30pm)
Thursday, September 26—Stu Allen & Friends (8:30pm)
Friday, September 27—4:20 Happy Hour w/ Ross James and Brian Lesh (4:20pm)
Friday, September 27—Walking Spanish (8:30pm)
Saturday, September 28—Music TBA (12:30pm)
Saturday, September 28—ACACIA (8:30pm)
Sunday, September 29—Terrapin Family Band (12:30pm)
Sunday, September 29—Midnight North (8:00pm)

Comments

Hank Parsons September 24, 2013, 16:26:01

Isn’t it always Grateful Dead week there? Look, I’ve enjoyed many of the formal shows there, but it’s weird when you come out of a righteous Phil & Friends show in the Grate Room to hear Graham’s Entitlement Bar Band already playing more Dead tunes in the bar. The difference this week is that Phil won’t be playing in the Grate Room, so I view it as less of a Dead week. And is it Jambands’s or Terrapin Xroad’s wording in saying to “honor” the upcoming Furthur run? Did the future run pass away or is it something that’s already being looked back upon as an epic run? It’s just overreaching. I am looking forward attending the Furthur shows this weekend but will not participate in propping Phil’s son up and helping force his music career into happening, which appears to be a large part of the establishment’s mission.

chris September 24, 2013, 21:26:21

Then stay home you hater since I didn’t see Phil on here begging you to show up. The love between Phil and his kids is amazing to witness and I don’t care if he is trying to help them along. Isn’t that a parents job in the first place? I have said hello and the boys are always polite and nice, they seem happy that we are listening and have never given me the “I’m a rock star’s son and future rock star myself” attitude. I’ve got plenty of neighbors that give their spoiled kids everything and more and those people deserve my scorn. Leave Phil and his Phamily alone. For a scene that is supposed to be about peace and love, people sure love to jab the knife in the back of Jill and the boys at every corner.