Published: 2013/10/31

Neil Young Announces Carnegie Hall Run

Neil Young has announced a four-night run at Carnegie Hall in New York City for January 6, 7, 9 and 10. The legendary singer-songwriter recently performed at his annual Bridge School Benefit in Mountain View, CA after cancelling many of his tour dates with Crazy Horse a few months earlier. The Carnegie Hall shows are currently his only confirmed upcoming dates.

Tickets to the concerts will go on sale to the public this Monday at 11am ET, but presale tickets will be available tomorrow at 10am.

Comments

Andy Greider October 31, 2013, 12:42:43

Is this Neil solo acoustic, or Neil with CH?

G October 31, 2013, 19:38:38

Andy – that’s always the big question. Bottom line is we probably won’t know until he plays as Neil does not give away what he’s up to until he plays, but I’m almost positive it won’t be with the Horse or it would be booked as such.

Bill Harriman November 1, 2013, 09:48:26

The other question is how much are tickets? Unfortunately over the last couple of years Neil has been charging astronomically high prices. I hope the price range is a little more reasonable this time around because I would love to be at one of these shows.

Ann Hood November 1, 2013, 10:20:10

I don’t understand, I went on line at exactly 10:00am today and there were no tickets available.
What does one have to do to obtain tickets??

PGS November 1, 2013, 12:44:26

I got on at 10:00 and did get 2 tickets for the Thursday show – last row $150. Other Tickets were $200-$400…Too bad – they were all sold out in 15 seconds.

dk70 November 7, 2013, 12:08:45

I love Neil Young’s music so much. Too bad he is charging car payment prices for a 2hr show. How come I can see Pearl Jam and Dave Matthew’s ( who has like 15 guys in his band) for half that?

Yuvin November 14, 2013, 10:24:52

If you guys looking for best place to cheap tickets for Neil Young’s 4-night stand at Carnegie Hall, I would recommend TicketHub.co. They have great inventory and best seating options at pretty reasonable prices. http://www.tickethub.co/neil-young-announces-carnegie-hall-run-tickets-on-sale/

RAY December 28, 2013, 15:38:19

Neil @ Carnegie hall solo acoustic??
any details?