Published: 2013/11/14

Pretty Lights to Broadcast San Francisco Show via Pay-Per-View

Pretty Lights’ November 30 performance at the Bill Graham Civic Auditorium in San Francisco will be broadcast live in high definition via Pay-Per-Vew. The show—which begins ay 9pm PST—will be available for $19.95 to IN DEMAND, Avail-TVN, DIRECTV and DISH Network subscribers.

Pretty Lights is currently touring in support of his latest album A Color Map of the Sun. The popular producer is also performing with a full live band for the first time. The groups’ stellar lineup includes drummer Adam Deitch (Break Science), keyboardist Brian Coogan (New Orleans All-Star), keyboardist Borahm Lee (Break Science), Scott Flynn (John Brown’s Body) on trombone and Eric Bloom (Lettuce) on trumpet.

Comments

wookmaster November 14, 2013, 20:04:51

Sell out

Randy Floyd November 15, 2013, 08:52:16

i would love to watch a pretty lights broadcast, but there’s no way i’m paying 20 bucks for it. drop it down to 10 and i’ll consider it on the other hand, i do appreciate having downloaded all his albums free…..

Miguel Valdez November 15, 2013, 09:51:44

I LOVE this idea! I saw the show at Red Rocks on Friday (debut of the band) and they CRUSHED the show! People bitched that it wasn’t as much of a party, but I think those people couldn’t take in the new experience of the live band performance that was happening. When he slipped into “Finally Moving” 20 minutes into the show, we all wigged out from hearing it so early! When we did the sing along, and we YELLED the hook, DVS was so stoked at how into it we were, we got a “FUCK YEAH, CO-LO-RA-DOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!” and he dropped into the “Finally Moving Remix” and BLEW US AWAY! This is TOTALLY WORTH $20, especially if you haven’t seen the show! If that is too much cash for you to pay, have a viewing party at someone’s house, and toss in $5 a head. BOOM! Spend the rest of beer and weed, and get ready for a dance party! (And as a side-note, I think an independent artist doing this to make income is a savvy, smart idea. Haters going to hate and call him a sellout, even though they’ve gotten almost ALL of his music for the past 3 to 4 years FOR FREE.)

hmmm November 15, 2013, 11:54:42

I feel like Miguel is a fake person. I’m sorry, I hope.

NitePsyKick November 15, 2013, 20:44:04

Pretty Lights is worth every single penny. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hw91s78escw

Blake November 21, 2013, 02:35:00

Having seen Pretty Lights at Snowball in Winter Park, CO in March, Red Rocks in August (with full live band, AMAZING SHOW!), I will be attending this show that will be broadcast, Nov 30 at Bill Graham Civic Auditorium in San Francisco as ill be in the area visiting family for the holidays. A month to the day almost, ill be seeing him headline Decadence on NYE in Denver. Derek Vincent Smith is amazing, and I’m paying $20 just to have it on my DVR, even though I’m attending the same exact show live. COUGH UP $20, that won’t even hardly get you tix to a show these days.

Cwadss November 23, 2013, 19:15:47

I love this idea and would be more than willing to pay the $20 for this but I don’t have cable or access to it, so I guess I’m sitting this one out. Pretty lame that you have to have cable to catch this…

Nick lee November 26, 2013, 14:23:36

Hey @wookmaster your a fucking d bag! He ain’t a sell out he’s actually supporting you poor broke bastards at home hating that can’t afford to go to his show! So fuck you. Hatin ass piece of shit

Jbird November 30, 2013, 21:05:20

Word nick lee. A bit harsh, but probably necessary. & twenty bones for PLights is worth it anywhere, ecspecially on your couch. His shit is free. Support your artist!

Andrew H. November 30, 2013, 23:32:09

I’m patiently waiting to watch this amazing performance. Since we didn’t win the pizza party contest, we decided to have a PRETTY LIGHTS PAY PER VIEW PUMPKIN PIE PARTY!! We ♡ you!