Published: 2014/01/16

Phil Lesh and Friends Announce Four-Night Terrapin Crossroads Run

Photo by Stuart Levine

Phil Lesh and Friends have announced a four night run at Terrapin Crossroads in San Rafael, CA for February 20-23. This incarnation of the group will feature Lesh, Jackie Greene, Jason Crosby and North Mississippi Allstars’ Luther and Cody Dickinson. Tickets for the shows are now available at the Lesh-owned venue’s box office, and they will go on sale online tomorrow.

As previously reported, the Lockn’ Festival recently confirmed that Phil Lesh and Friends will play two nights at this year’s event. Additionally, Lesh also announced last year that he will only be performing at Terrapin Crossroads and venue’s operated by Relix/ Jambands.com publisher Peter Shapiro.

Comments

King Rhino January 16, 2014, 17:35:06

yep. Knew you couldn’t go 24 hours without a Phil Lesh article. Seriously. Talk about overkill.

pm January 16, 2014, 17:56:40

Nothing like the Alligator for 4 nights. How about putting out something new Phil?

darkstar January 16, 2014, 18:31:04

Fu..pm..u must b a dumb ass…

darkstar1974 January 16, 2014, 18:34:49

I would only hope so,...pm..u r a dumbass..

DJ Damage January 16, 2014, 19:03:31

Whoa Nellie darkstar…besides having a monicker that’s a CSN ripoff, you are just plain out of tune friendo. And you darkstar 1974, what have you got against ol’ pm? And how is it that you and Darkstar are both CSN fans? Anyhoo DJ “D” says chill the Phil out my damies. Jackie, Luther & Cody on board, this is the best P&F lineup since Robben Ford graced the stage with the boys from the Feat. No Borrin’ Warren or Switchbox Suzie, ya dig? Wada ta my damies wada ta.

darkstar (the original) January 16, 2014, 19:06:43

Thank you DJ for putting me straight.I now see the light and you are correct about the Jackie-Luther-Cody lineup. Thanks for showing me the way, I must have fogot my meds. Oh yeah, i met Stephen Stills in Hawaii, so that’s why I use darkstar. Peace DJ “D”

Lightstar January 16, 2014, 19:54:15

It’s not like the article is about Phil taking a shit. A major guy in the jam band world announcing four shows is definitely news for a site about jam bands. Jesus, do you people have to complain about everything? I’m more pissed about all the Outkast festival stories

SqueezerBob January 17, 2014, 13:39:35

Jeez, why so many bitter posts? If you don’t want to know, don’t read it. If you get confused, listen to the music play!

Chocolate Stout January 17, 2014, 13:45:44

Phil only keeps friends around that are the same blood type as himself for spare parts. Everyone knows that, yeesh.

Dave W January 17, 2014, 13:46:05

DJ D. For your pootie tang references, you are my favorite person ever. Thank You.