Published: 2014/03/06

Phish Summer Tour Date Appears on LiveNation

As Phish’s summer tour draws closer, fans in Mansfield, MA can rest easy about whether or not Phish will pay them a visit this summer. A July 1 show at the Xfinity Center has appeared on the ticketing site LiveNation. While there is no further information on the page, one can assume that a full list of dates isn’t too far off.

Phish didn’t play Mansfield in 2013 but the DCU Center in Worcester was played for two nights in October prior to the Atlantic City Halloween run.

Comments

dave the slave March 6, 2014, 18:13:58

Hurray, a reason for Phish Phans to take massive quantities of drugs.

Jerome March 6, 2014, 18:27:15

Shut up jack ass

Jed March 6, 2014, 18:29:29

Hurry a chance for people to hear very good music

steve March 6, 2014, 19:02:30

Fellas….its ok. We can do both.

shinymetalass March 6, 2014, 19:02:51

who’s phish?

Andres March 6, 2014, 19:16:34

Phish is a great band, it doesn’t matter what people do…...N the jackass talking shit, you don’t know what good music is so shut up…...

Mr nice guy March 6, 2014, 19:38:44

I love how people get upset from comments on articles. They are more than likely just fucking with you.

Mr Mean Guy March 6, 2014, 19:59:42

I love you all :) Come with the dates already Page!
haha signed No More Mr Nice Guy!

Vic Morrow March 6, 2014, 20:00:26

Go and enjoy the band and the great music but if you do decide to get f****d up please travel with a non f****d up designated driver and make it a fun and safe time for all.

dave the slave March 6, 2014, 20:20:29

Hey Phish Phans. Do your drug dealers take food stamps?????

(-_-)y-ººº March 6, 2014, 20:34:24

I think you can write ‘fucked up’ on jambands… I don’t know we’ll see I guess. Not much of a language barrier here from what I can tell.

Vic Morrow March 6, 2014, 20:52:36

Ok, enjoy yourself but don’t drive FUCKED UP after the show.

Sad Sack March 6, 2014, 21:05:32

Dave The Slave, no more food stamps. You use an Electronic Benefit Transfer card these days.

derpa March 6, 2014, 21:43:41

what if it’s just a little acid and I’m driving a hot air balloon? does that count?

timmy March 6, 2014, 23:00:51

I’ve seen more idiot drivers coming in and out of Phish shows than any other band or event I’ve ever been to. Usually some fucked up kids who can’t handle their shit. Bunch of shitty little assholes putting people’s lives at risk. Call your Mom or a cab dickheads!!

ego_death March 6, 2014, 23:50:54

so much hate and what a bunch of ass holes… why are you people even on this Jam Bands site… seems you should be somewhere else…this is for Timmy and Dave the Slave.. I think mr. slave would be more accurate..

MeowZedong March 7, 2014, 00:06:21

Hey Vic Morrow,
I’ll enjoy myself.
You enjoy myself , too .

dave the slave March 7, 2014, 00:19:36

No hate. Just truth. Las Vegas should have a over/under bet on how many wookies get busted on the summer tour.

Pimps March 7, 2014, 00:20:27

I hope there is less prostitution this tour at least in your face cash for really strange stuff. In Tahoe we were parked next o a conversion van and a guy from Jersey had 4 women seemingly servicing a mass amount of guys and gals. Now I had my Mother with me for vacation in Tahoe and she loves Phish, but this brought back issues for both of us as she lost the guy she calls my Dad on Summer 84 Dead tour down in Texas to some cartel guys taking guys and turning them into let’s say mere receptacles for their use and profit. We work lots with charities involving this kind of thing, so she was paranoid as a line formed outside this van in Tahoe. I never saw the money change hands but you never do with the real pros they say. Here is to a chill summer tour. If you need a ticket stop trading more than cash for your extra.

Hey Dave March 7, 2014, 00:27:59

Don’t be such a mangina worry about yourself. What are you looking for a bunch of nuns at a Vegas Phish show? Pervert.

Dave the slave March 7, 2014, 00:31:51

If anybody is a pervert that would be Mike Gordon.

timmy March 7, 2014, 00:59:24

@ego-death: yes, i do hate people so fucked up on drugs they can barely speak, let alone drive. I think that is beyond selfish and stupid. I guess you disagree, but i value safety and human life over having a good time. Use common sense people. Have a sober driver.

Meyarbro March 7, 2014, 01:26:24

everyone has an opinion on the best fellas, whether good or bad every little piss ant with half a brain cell left feels they have the true inside line on what the best is all about. Trust me on this, phish is the best because they are the best. They are the only band that goes on fresh, sincere musical journeys every night, Just get over it and enjoy your own life without attempting to transfer the lack of musical fulfillment on a group of people fans/band that could not give a single shit about you. I promise you dont sound near as hetty as you sound ;)

dancer March 7, 2014, 04:55:37

Hey is that place by greatwoods?

Lonely Larry March 7, 2014, 07:16:26

Pimps, I would like to meet your mother.

First_Tube March 7, 2014, 08:19:01

There are some fucking weird people here. Ya’ll mother fuckers need Jesus.

dubs March 7, 2014, 08:20:41

Phish: causing controversy and breeding hate since August 9th 1995. Jerry would have wanted it this way. Bwaah ha ha ha haaa !

Larry March 7, 2014, 08:41:20

Larry I can get my Mom out in the road as long as the prostitution scene calms for Summer tour. She’s resourceful and knows how to make cash on tour. We are from NorCal and she is on Cityvibe.com and Backage.com at times for networking purposes. I used to think she caused my dad to fleas and turn into a male prostitute, but investigators showed us the stark reality of the flesh trade south of the border.

Phish March 7, 2014, 08:45:03

Phish- Causing controversy by having a bad year and crapping out ridiculously bad Trey Songs in AC, for which no future album has still been announced. We were supposed to have a date or album by now, but the material known as Wingsuit is so powerful they are worried that upon release Burlington will resemble the British Invasion by the Beetles?

Fred March 7, 2014, 10:04:55

True heads don’t need no dope to dance…..

jojobeck March 7, 2014, 10:05:30

blah blah blah phish rules blah blah blah phish sucks blah blah blah you’re stupid, i’m righteous and i have rational objective thoughts about subjective musical experiences blah blah blah

Dave the slave March 7, 2014, 10:44:50

What did one wookie say to the other wookie when the drugs wore off? Hey man, got any food stamps?

Mr Random March 7, 2014, 12:36:53

Pimps is the same guy that was trolling the UM stories about them being gay and/or breaking up. Whacked out stories but still pretty damn funny.

scummy March 7, 2014, 13:30:37

Reading these comments really shows the effects of bath salts on our culture.

You Mad Bro? March 7, 2014, 13:43:11

What?? Prostitution on tour? Well, no wonder Dave the Slave is so anti-phish… if that was my mom I would have some built up anymosity too… Dave, instead of posting your bitterness here, why not try an intervention for that cum-dumpster you call mom?

Dave the slave March 7, 2014, 14:43:30

I am anti phish because I am not on multiple hallucinogens and can tell that the stuff they play is garbage. Pure and simple BRO. Nice try with the mom blast wookie.

hey Dick sucker dave.. March 7, 2014, 14:59:19

..you do realize that you are on a jam band website talking shyte on the kings of the genre, right? so basically its like going onto a sci fi website and saying star wars sucks. i am glad i am not you, because you are an idiot… that is all. now please get back to not having a refined ear pallet.

You Mad Bro? March 7, 2014, 15:09:43

Oh yeah, it was a nice mom blast, she loves the wook blasts, it’s why she’s on tour… I see you have the fetish issue like her too… yours just happens to be saying Phish stinks… smell me bro?

Dave the slave March 7, 2014, 15:15:28

There are plenty of great jam bands. Problem is that ph*sh isn’t one of them. Mule, SCI, WSP, ABB are all great bands. The next great ph*sh song that they write will be the first. Even Phans hate the new phish .

You Mad Bro? March 7, 2014, 15:56:59

SCI???? And you hate Phish? A chunk of SCI music is essentially rehashed Phish and Dead music set to new lyrics… original! WSP, while they are great at what they do, they are the AC/DC of the jam world… first note or vocal and you know who it is… nothing wrong with that, I love WSP but please don’t tell me about good vs. bad… it only proves your lack of musical appreciation/understanding… not that you have to like it, but hey, I don’t like orchestral music but that isn’t the same as saying it sucks either… grow up!

PanicPeople's March 7, 2014, 17:04:07

You all fuck like a WHORE!!

Meyarbro March 7, 2014, 20:13:09

@dave the slave…....i appreciate those bands and sincerely love cheese, but of those listed one actually jams. Theres a difference between long songs and jamz breaux

Fee March 7, 2014, 21:22:56

What is a band without saxophones?

Ja March 7, 2014, 21:46:33

Dave the Slave you are a waste of life. You are a waste of life man

g March 8, 2014, 14:48:00

Lol Dave is Trolling…he doesn’t care about this stuff just needs a reaction. Hobby of a man who has not gotte laid in a long long time.

Andres March 8, 2014, 14:58:55

I bet Dave the slave like new kid on the block because he is as guy as them….. You dome ass, Go and see lady gaga in concert, you might have the best time of your life…...

duffster March 10, 2014, 14:24:23

Wow, this comment thread went downhill faster than usual. Ignore the trolls and enjoy the phish my phriends.