Published: 2014/03/11

Phish Set Summer Tour Dates

Phish have announced the first round of dates for their 2014 Summer Tour. The group will kick things off with a performance at the Xfinity Center in Manfield, MA on July 1 before celebrating Independence Day with a three-night run at the Saratoga Performing Arts Center in Saratoga Springs, NY July 3-5.

Phish will then head to Philadelphia for a two-night stand at The Mann Center on July 8 and 9, their first shows at the venue since 1995. Next, the band will make their debut at Randall’s Island in New York City with a three-night run July 11-13. The run will be followed by shows in Canandaigua, NY and Clarkston, MI as Phish make their way to Chicago for three nights at the First Merit Pavilion at Northerly Island July 18-20.

Phish will then set their sights on the rest of the Midwest and the South, with a series of shows scheduled in Charlotte, Columbia, MD, Portsmouth, VA and a pair of Alabama shows before the leg comes to a close with a Labor Day weekend run at Dick’s Sporting Good Park in Commerce City, CO.

All ticketing information is available via Phish tickets. In the announcement, the band says that “no further east coast dates will be announced in the summer or fall.” The Phish Tickets lottery is currently underway and will close on March 23 at 11:59 P.M. Public on-sale for various shows will begin March 27, 28 and 29.

Phish 2014 Summer Tour Dates

August 30 Commerce City, CO—Dick’s Sporting Goods Park
August 31 Commerce City, CO—Dick’s Sporting Goods Park

Comments

halfkiwi March 11, 2014, 16:01:17

HELL YEAH!!

jefman March 11, 2014, 16:02:34

Thanks for fucking Ohio again guys.

talleric March 11, 2014, 16:04:23

when do west coast dates get announced?

Adam March 11, 2014, 16:06:38

That’s it. I’m done. Moving on with life and other bands.

dave the slave March 11, 2014, 16:11:47

All of the drug dealers will be very excited.

Puckhead March 11, 2014, 16:19:01

Does anyone understand the video?

reality check March 11, 2014, 16:22:02

Adam, life is better when you break free from following one band (phish).
the scene sucks now and the band, while still amazing, just isn’t the same ad they were in their prime. To add insult to injury, they rape their fans with big ticket prices. Who wants to pay that much to watch a bunch of wookies ruin your good time anyway? Go see: SCI (they are past their prime too but at least they keep their style fresh and their scene had always been the best in my opinion. Although the wookies have bled over into the cheese crowd ever since they returned in ’09.) Railroad Earth – just plain good music with excellent songwriting. UM – these guys do shit that phish just can’t do. There’s so much more to see. Enjoy your life and don’t let phish pop your bubble.

MSTaper March 11, 2014, 16:30:23

Phish finally shows the south some love. Two shows in Alabama? Phish at the Wharf will be great. MSTaper

Nick March 11, 2014, 16:40:09

That’s it! Fuck this shit, I can’t afford phish, good looking out douch bags! I’m going on umphreys tour!

youdidnthearitfromme!!!! March 11, 2014, 16:46:14

west coast tour kicks off with two nights at the hollywood bowl directly after trey plays w/ the symphony there…. sep 27-28

phuck it March 11, 2014, 16:50:18

saw them at the garden this year after many many years off. they really really suck. bad. high school in 98 they were the shit. now they suck. hard. if you don’t know it yet, head to rehab.

40acres March 11, 2014, 16:54:01

We love Dick’s!!!!

Clowns March 11, 2014, 16:55:48

hahahahahahahahahahaha.
I’m here for the comments.

E Ray March 11, 2014, 17:05:19

Love that they’re coming to Pine Knob! Sucks that they’re at Northerly Island again—could not see the band from the lawn at all last year, and in one of the most expensive cities in America. What happened to Alpine Valley??

Charlestone'd March 11, 2014, 17:27:41

wow so much butthurt in the comments, kindly fuck off with the negativity. some of us are in our early 20s and didn’t get to experience phish shows till like 2003 so 3.0 phish is what we have to look forward to and be grateful for.

more NY shows March 11, 2014, 17:36:44

oh look…..7 NY dates out of 26….

dk70 March 11, 2014, 18:07:52

I love all Phish posts just on the entertainment value of the comments section. I used to LOVE ‘em but have moved on from Arena Phish. Can someone objectively tell me that they really “suck” now? I don’t see how that is possible based on their individual and collective talents. I’m sure its not as cool as a Beacon Theatre show, and lame skid row wookie dirtbags killed the Dead scene too so that probably doesn’t help the “experience” either. Nobody can outshred Trey though and Fishman is a sick drummer no matter how you slice it.

Oh yeah March 11, 2014, 18:22:12

This is a big deal idiots. Life dynamically changed at Atlantic city. My wife has been left, my kids, shit screw my kids I hope she fools some other guy to pay for their formula and pre school. Anyways, this is the most anticipated tour since they came back on12/31/02. I am hitting the road with the band for the first time since 1999. At 43 it isn’t that easy anymore but being single helps. The band is at a creative apex. They have reached that level that only sits between man and god that not many reach. Fuego is the song that I think is the new page and the band going in a more Americana jam direction with a heavy dose of Tolkien if you catch my drift. I was at Mike’s show in Madison and the first thing I noticed was the tight pants and the size of his drill. I asked the lady next to me if Languedoc built him an extension of flesh. Her husband didn’t appreciate it so I told him to leave before I cut him.. Mike has a new bravado like a bullfighter on bass. He took the crowd to a point of climax then wiped his cherry hole with all our faces. I can’t tell you how it made me run back to my truck and listen to Yarmouth road on repeat. These tour dates remind me of my wedding day. I’m so happy I am just starting to stop crying, a virgin birth has happened. The band has cast the die, we must play the game or die.

Hoot March 11, 2014, 18:25:28

No Deer Creek or Alpine Valley love again!!! And then go to Chicago, one of the worst venues ever. I Do Not like their booking agent, seems he is in it for the $$. Who can pay the band the most wins. And that is not what this band should be about.

A thought March 11, 2014, 18:28:21

Ever think Phish is in it for the money, wrote some horrible new tunes and want to make cash with a Summer, Halloween and NYE run and take another hiatus?

A thought March 11, 2014, 18:28:22

2014 Tour? March 11, 2014, 18:38:03

So I heave not been to Canadiagua or Pelham, any locals know what the local pay for play or hooker scenes are like?

C Bass March 11, 2014, 19:05:07

Its a shame they couldn’t have found a few more cities that start with C to play.

Wookie Beowolf March 11, 2014, 19:07:30

Settle down and enjoy the ride. Phish will surprise and disappoint every one at the same time. Watch the telecasts and stay home. No wookies to be afraid of.

Tab Hunter March 11, 2014, 19:10:16

Hey “OH YEA”, you are one fucked up individual.

joe March 11, 2014, 19:21:51

i was at some of those 4 night runs at deer creak. and alpine
EVER THINK THE VENUES DONT WANT THEM BACK DUMBASS phish phans are the hippie verison of a juggalo

Hey Tab Hunter March 11, 2014, 19:25:16

Who do you think you are talking to pal? I will be at every show. I will post my cell so whatever show you fanboys make it to we can meet up and throw the f down!?

Jackie March 11, 2014, 19:29:48

Alpine Valley and Deer Creek don’t want you back. The Grateful Dead played there summer after summer, why? Because deadheads were respectful of the scene, Phish Heads are not, bunch of brats who have no respect for the beauty of those places.

Tab Hunter March 11, 2014, 20:30:17

I’ll be at some shows because I enjoy the music Phish sends from the stage not to admire what’s in their pants. If thats your thing I am an open minded guy, not a problem, see ya there. “Oh Yea”.

Adam March 11, 2014, 20:37:52

@ reality check – I hear ya man. I dont really invest all my effort or energy in them like I used to 15 years ago. I saw them for many many years… same with SCI and the early umphreys days. We just had our first child and I already knew things were slowing down. This just solidifies it for me. I had free vip tix to trey and to bobby and ratdog at the murat. Just couldn’t make it and had to give em away. Goin to see phish is more than the tunes and the band… its a special bond I have with my sister and some of my best buddies.
It makes it for an easy good time to catch em in our back yard. I listen to phish probably less than I do 20 other bands right now. Theyre still my favorite though. Easy to come back to after a little hiatus.
Like you said… life does go on. Just solidifies an end of an era and beginning of another… one that means less shows in the future. (All for good cause, because the little bambino is worth it!)

dave the slave March 11, 2014, 20:39:17

Yes please some west coast shows. The drug dealers out there need money too.
Also most wookies are from the west coast.

dave the slave March 11, 2014, 20:39:28

Yes please some west coast shows. The drug dealers out there need money too.
Also most wookies are from the west coast.

Tater March 11, 2014, 21:24:02

Get over it or get under I say …... Roll Tide Fuckers

Agreed March 11, 2014, 21:41:25

Hey Looney Tunes, er, Oh Yeah,” why not post your cell now so we can all chat with your lovely self? You are one badass mofo. No wonder your wife left you.

Sunny Delight March 11, 2014, 23:36:24

Come on down to Tampa guys. The waters great!

OK March 12, 2014, 07:22:27

Thanks for skipping Blossom again boys! No way are we truckin it again to NJ for a show again this year. Guess we’ll spend our $ on the String Cheese Tour instead. I like the ‘Song In My Head’‘ tunes way better than the mythical ‘Wingsuit’ tunes anyways!

Clive Bigsby March 12, 2014, 09:14:01

Wow, such much hate. Get over it. Phish is going to do what they want, and I will be there to support them. Can’t wait to see the boys return to Charlotte, NC!

My number March 12, 2014, 09:40:38

What’s so,e of your problem? Some of you aren’t even real fans and I for one am sick of it. I’m tired of hearing the new songs are not Rock and Roll Hall of Fame material because Wingsuit is better than anything any band in Cleveland has ever done. I got a big issue with a few of you and I stated I will be at every show. I encourage you to call me. I take this shit seriously. This is no different than the Beetles in 1966, I am sorry you don’t see that commonality when you hear the Line. Anyways call me and if you wanna run your garbage hole in person I will stick something in it to clog it up.
801-296-4797
Runaway James

itellsemlikeismellsem!!!!!!!!!!! March 12, 2014, 10:08:26

IM GOIN 2 FIGHT UUUUU!!!11!1 LOLlololol i can’t tell if that dude is trolling or what but if not, just wow, what a piece of shit lol. I give it 4 shows before he’s in jail.

meh March 12, 2014, 10:09:45

Maybe if they laid off the stupid videos to announce the tours we wouldn’t have to pay $71.76 for a single ticket. I am feeling the way I felt in ’99. It’s getting a bit tired again, 2.0 was a dark period. 3.0 has been fun, but it’s time to take a break again for me. I think there’s bands out there still giving it their all and trying to prove something every night that you can see in unique venues (not cookie cutter corporate sponsored) for a reasonable ticket price.

Matt S. March 12, 2014, 11:31:07

Hey this means the Midwest could actually get a fall tour!!

Ron March 12, 2014, 13:30:41

Fuck all the hate on this board!
Thank you Phish for continuing to play and melt faces.
I hope you don’t read this dumb shit.
Please come to the west coast sooner than later. My commitments in life make it hard for me to travel often but not impossible.
Cheers! And for the record I like the material off Joy and Wingsuit.
I also love Farmhouse and Undermind is good too.
I don’t live in the past.

Jimbo Trout March 12, 2014, 18:17:42

Wow, these comments are something else. Ticket prices are too high, but most who can do that to their fans do, even my boy Neil. Went to a Dick’s show the last two years and it was worth the high price.

Funken_A March 13, 2014, 11:16:53

Seriously people are complaining about Phish ticket prices. $60 – $80 that is dirt cheap these days. they are some of the cheapest tickets around for a band that plays larger venues. yeah I can pay $25 to see bands play 1000 seat clubs, but show me the band playing 15K venues and charging less then $60 – $80 consistently

dave the slave March 13, 2014, 13:51:24

Wow, 60 to 80 bucks to see the worst band ever. You would have to be high to pay that kind of money. Oh snap you are high aren’t you.

Blake March 14, 2014, 20:29:22

A shocking turn of events. There are a ton of haters posting on a Phish article…shocker. Get a life folks. If they were to book intimate shows, which would be fantastic, finding tickets would be impossible. They’re required to play large venues because the fan base demands it. A previous poster stated that some of us are in our 20s. I fall into this category, and I’ve loved most of the shows I’ve attended. I’ve heard quite a few of the “glory day” sets, and they are glorious! But I wasn’t there. Ever been to a show that someone else has been to, and they said, “worst show ever!”? But, coincidently, you had the time of your life? This is the epitome of being a “phan” for me. But I shall continue, not for the scene, for me! #dealwithit [also, I added that bs hash tag just to further frustrate the whining masses] p.s Alpharetta, GA ftw

Joe March 18, 2014, 15:19:44

The wookies will come out of hibernation!

Milan Lucic March 23, 2014, 10:37:59

Hell yeah

yeman March 11, 2014, 15:45:06

Randall your island awaits…

Flor March 11, 2014, 15:51:38