Published: 2014/03/21

Rootwire Confirms Shpongle, Beats Antique, EOTO, Conspirator and More

The Rootwire Transformational Arts Festival organizers announced the initial lineup for this year’s event, which will take place at Sunshine Daydream Memorial Park in Terra Alta, WV from July 17-20. The four-day, four-stage festival will showcase a headlining Shpongle set, two full sets from Beats Antique and performances from Conspirator and EOTO and Zilla. Additional artists and special events are expected to be announced soon.

The Rootwire Festival was originally a joint venture between EQendeavors, LLC and Papadosio. As previously reported , Papadosio decided to part ways with the festival organizers earlier this year. However, the festival is otherwise scheduled to proceed as planned.

Rootwire Initial Lineup

Shpongle
Beats Antique (Two Shows)
EOTO
Conspirator
Zilla
Gallery Works and Presentations by Alex and Allyson Grey
Kilowatts
VibeSquad
Jamie Janover & Resunator
Dirtwire (feat. David Satori of Beats Antique)
Kaminanda
Boomslang
Ethosine
Pleasant Drive
Spaceship Earth/Yogi Magik

Comments

tellsemlikeismellsem!!!11!1! March 21, 2014, 16:04:56

Oh man this looks so awesome! I love EDM, especially the String Cheese SCIde project EOTO! I can’t wait for this festival!!!!!!!!!!!

Dave the Slave March 21, 2014, 16:09:14

I know, right? I can hardly maintain bladder control, I am so EXCITED! We should meet up!

Dave the slave March 21, 2014, 16:15:12

That last message is not from me. Probably from some waked out wookie. They often piss them selves when taking massive amounts of lsd at Phish shows

Dave the slave March 21, 2014, 16:19:01

Although, despite my hate of phish, I love EDM and will be going to this festy to find a beautiful dreadlocked vixen to spawn my love child with. I hate phish as a band but I love Trey personally so I hope Shpongle puts out an invite to him to sit in one of these nights, that would be the absolute best thing ever!!!

Dave the Slave March 21, 2014, 16:26:27

I take it back. I hate Trey. I would love to see him jam with Insane Clown Posse. The part of me loving EMD is true. Dreadlocked vixen is okay as long as she is not a wookie.

Dave the slave March 21, 2014, 16:30:29

I mean, when it comes down to it, who doesn’t like Insane Clown Posse? Now that I think about it, who needs a dreadlocked vixen when I can go to the Gathering of the Juggalos and get myself some obese, unwashed, trailer trash girl. Probably more in my league anyway. Sorry tellsem, I think I’m going to skip out on this one and spend my year’s salary on the Gathering.

dave the slave March 21, 2014, 16:37:48

The Gathering of the Juggalos would be a better time than the Phish summer tour. Talk about unwashed people. That is most of Phish’s fan base as well as the band.

dave The slave March 21, 2014, 16:50:47

And trust me, I know more about unwashed people than just about anybody on the planet. I like nothing better than to find a 350lb BBW who hasn’t bathed in many months, take her back to my tent, and stick my face as far as I can between her ass cheeks. I know some of you are going to make fun of me for that but seriously folks, don’t knock it till you’ve tried it. If you Phish phucks think that LSD is something, wait till you’ve had 350lb month-long unwashed-ass cheese. Once you go crack, you’ll never go back!

dave the slave March 21, 2014, 16:58:38

But I don’t have a thing for 9 year old girls like Mike Gordan does. And I am not a cross dresser like that drummer, or excuse of a drummer, from Phish

DAVE THE SLAVE March 21, 2014, 18:32:49

I must note, however, that I am using information that was confirmed by that child’s own mother to be false. Doesn’t matter to me though! I got obese jugglettes to plunder!

dave the slave March 21, 2014, 18:54:46

I don’t know. Where there’s smoke there’s fire. Even Phish fans say that Mike is a bit odd. And coming from Phish fans that says a lot.

Josh March 22, 2014, 01:46:59

Possibly the best comments ever to be posted on this site lol