Published: 2014/04/08

Outside Lands: Kanye West, Tom Petty, The Killers, Arctic Monkeys, Tedeschi Trucks, Flaming Lips and More

Kanye West, Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers, The Killers, Macklemore & Ryan Lewis, Arctic Monkeys, Tiesto and more will perform at the seventh annual Outside Lands Music & Arts Festival. The event will once again take place in San Francisco’s Golden Gate Park August 8-10.

This year’s Outside Lands will also feature sets from The Flaming Lips, Death Cab for Cutie, Ray LaMontagne, Tedeschi Trucks Band, Spoon, Cut Copy, John Butler Trio, Local Natives, Nicki Bluhm & The Gramblers, Deer Tick, Warpaint, Phosphorescent, Greensky Bluegrass, Jonathan Wilson, Woods and The Brothers Comatose, among others.

Ticket for Outside Lands will go on sale this thursday, April 10 at 10am PDT.

Outside Lands 2014

Tycho
The Kooks
SBTRKT
Nicki Bluhm and The Gramblers
Boys Noize
Phosphorescent
Run the Jewels (El-P & Killer Mike)
Deer Tick
RayLand Baxter
Night Terrors of 1927
Trails and Ways
Nocona

Comments

Rob S. April 8, 2014, 13:38:34

Wonder when they’ll announce the headliners…

Royce McKutchen April 8, 2014, 14:31:48

People do know that if they stop acknowledging Kayne, he will dissappear, right?

Lesstival April 8, 2014, 14:34:45

Is it me or are all the festivals getting more and more watered down every single year, when it comes to the quality of the artists playing at them? This lineup is terrible, but it’s certainly not the only stinker out there.

GKWoodward April 8, 2014, 13:32:44

Meh. I was there for the first one in 2008. Amazing lineup, blows this one out of the water. Wonder what’s up with the selections? Promoters got the Coachella/‘Roo fever?

Rob S. April 8, 2014, 13:41:00

In all seriousness, this lineup blows. I’ve seen stranger things happen, but I’d be shocked if it sold as well as previous years, which might actually lead to them bringing in another artist. Time will tell, but I’ll be skipping yet again. Plus, they keep adding capacity without increasing size or facilities = SHITSHOW

Han Solo April 8, 2014, 14:04:25

Maybe its time for you nerf-herders to listen to something other than your favorite band?

drasticjasper April 8, 2014, 15:43:26

I refuse to buy tickets to any festival that features rap. Pathetic hipster bands and talentless edm acts is bad enough but I
refuse to listen to rap music period. Kanye is a talentless racist douchebag.there are like 4 good bands on that list. High Sierra and BottleRock have similiar kidzbop lineups this year.
Guess I’ll stay home and play my own guitar and save hundreds and hundreds of dollars by boycotting bad festival lineups!

DJ Damage April 8, 2014, 16:11:21

Well, it’s official, this “event” has jumped the proverbial shark…I will now go ahead and purchase tix to Bottle Rock as in only it’s 2nd year, is clearly superior to this laugher of a lineup…The Killers? Great band, but headliner at SF’s “premium” festival??? To the promoters (who do read this,I am a former employee ), too bad you missed out on The Cure & Outkast, and now have to suffer through sKankye’s divaesque preenings: HAHA!!
The DJ knows all…

DJ Damage April 8, 2014, 16:11:24

The DJ knows all…

DJ Damage April 8, 2014, 16:11:27

The DJ knows all…

Bob April 8, 2014, 21:09:43

There next round of artists better blow me away, very disappointed that I got an early bird ticket.
“F¥€k Kanye” Roo 08

danimal April 8, 2014, 22:22:57

What happened to the days of radiohead and panic and phish headlining?

shelby cmr April 21, 2014, 20:43:34

2 words: Ray LaMontage. I’m in love with “Supernova” http://smarturl.it/SupernovaSC