Published: 2014/04/18

Bob Weir & RatDog Add Additional Summer Dates

Bob Weir & RatDog rounded out their June touring schedule today as the band announced a week-long run beginning on June 7 at Hyannis, MA’s Cape Cod Melody Tent. From there, the band will make stops in Asbury Park, Grand Rapids, Madison, WI and Minneapolis before ending the run in Kansas City on June 14.

The June run kicks off on the June 4 with a show at the Brooklyn Bowl as a part of HeadCount’s 10th anniversary celebration. There will be a variety of special guests joining the band throughout the evening, including Brendan Bayliss, Marc Brownstein, Eric Krasno, Ryan Zoidis and Eric Bloom.

RatDog will break until July 2 when they perform at the Greek Theatre in Los Angeles, kicking off a nine-day run on the West Coast.

All ticketing information is available via the band’s website.

Bob Weir & RatDog Tour Dates:

August 14-17 Scranton, PA—Peach Music Festival
August 31 Highland Park, IL—Ravinia Festival
September 4-7 Arrington, VA—Lockn’ Festival
September 11-14 Danville, IL—Phases of the Moon Festival

Comments

Wow April 18, 2014, 11:27:28

Ravinia seems a little too classy for ratdog….. Not sure if they still operate the same way they did 12 or 15 years ago, but u used to be able to stuff a cooler full of as much boooooze as possible and just stroll in there no problem… They really gonna let a bunch of mangy wooks do that? Get your pavilions folks!! U can’t even see the stage from the lawn….

Dave the slave April 18, 2014, 11:28:43

Folks, it’s on! Bobby’s tour looks great. However, I need to interrupt this broadcast with some breaking news. THE GATHERING OF THE JUGGALOS IS ON!! After being kicked out of their old location due to local anti-juggalo sentiment, the 15th Annual Gathering of the Juggalos is on at an all new location! LETS GET IT ON The fattest, dirtiest, most uneducated trailer trash women on earth are at this festival. What’s cool is you can hit up Ratdog at Red Rocks, and then hitch hike from there to The Gathering which starts on the 23rd of July. Or instead of hitchiking, you can suck off truckers for a ride, which is my preferred route. This is great, great news. So many obese, easy women at this festival, I will be in heaven!!!

Adam April 18, 2014, 11:29:18

Bay Area please..

dk70 April 18, 2014, 13:54:44

“the bigger the cushion the sweeter the pushin’” David St. Hubbins.

DJ Damage April 18, 2014, 18:24:48

D the S my main man!! Wow, how I wish I could attend and participate in the Gathering!! The DJ will be far south at an event that will remain nameless as to protect the guilty. Fly the flag for me brother and give my best to the Jug-A-Lo’s!! I will hoist a (regional drink) for you and the crew. I expect a full report!

john April 18, 2014, 18:32:52

Oregon? been a long time since you made it up here. I guess thats because the heads that moved up here aren’t rich from growing dope for the cali dispensaries and can’t afford the outrageous ticket prices. We’re still the same fans that made your bands what the are today.

Mike April 18, 2014, 23:57:20

Bobby on the Cape 6/7 :) :) :)

Bobby on the Floor April 19, 2014, 09:41:59

So I am an old Kingfish fan. Matt Kelly used to buy crack locally and got intertwined in the fabric of our town. Bob is the Captain of the ship that continually gets lost at the start of show and leaves you thinking, “was that even music” by the end. I love the dead but Bobby it’s time to hang this spurs up. Phil is just a banker wearing a bass guitar now. Bob shouldn’t let that encourage him.

herb April 28, 2014, 17:27:57

Ratdog has been spitting fire. Hang it up? I think not.

jacky April 30, 2014, 16:41:29

Respect. The name of the game. I hope I do not have eye contact with any of these posters. Please once you get what YOU want ,leave. I’m gonna try to make the best of myself and welcome ratdog. Bury me standing.