Published: 2014/04/28

Paul Simon, Edie Brickell Arrested After Domestic Dispute

Paul Simon and wife Edie Brickell were arrested Saturday in New Canaan, CT on disorderly conduct charges, USA Today is reporting. A New Canaan police spokeswoman told the Associated Press that the arrest stemmed from an incident Saturday. An arraignment in Norwalk Superior Court is expected to take place this afternoon.

The couple, who were married in 1992, were arrested after an apparent domestic dispute. A call to the police about the incident at the couple’s New Canaan home was made around 8 PM on Saturday night, police said. Details were not immediately released.

Comments

Rory April 28, 2014, 12:17:54

I don’t know who this DJ Damage idiot is, but why do you bother posting on this site? You must be an unemployed college dropout with absolutely nothing constructive to do. Seriously, go outside and ask your next door neighbor if you can cut his lawn. You need to do something besides sit in your parents basement and leech off of them. Believe me they think you’re a loser too.

TCinNYC April 28, 2014, 11:43:51

Sad to hear. I love Edie. Paul, not so much.

Parker April 28, 2014, 11:46:58

I bet Edie and Steve Martin have been having an affair, in which Paul is just discovering. Time will tell.

DJ Damage April 28, 2014, 12:08:07

I have a friend on the New Canaan PD, and apparently Paul had been getting counseling on how to handle a cheating spouse from Jackson Browne. Paul intends to release a mash up of “the Boxer” and “Smack My Bitch Up” (Prodigy) on Jackson’s label within the next week to raise funds to “fight” the charges….The DJ knows all and still abides…

DJ Damage April 28, 2014, 12:24:03

Yo Rory, my parents are both dead. For the record I am gainfully employed and have a wonderful wife and do this in order to share my keen insights and well rounded sense of humor with the masses. Perhaps I can help you find yours?

Doc Trips April 28, 2014, 12:27:57

Paul’s all like, “I’ma kick this bitch with the diamonds on the sole of my shoe.” Beet her until she was bat face. .....Eddie on the phone trying to get those staccato signals, to the PD. You know they reacted in slow-mo. I bet she doesn’t want him in her circle of friends anymore. It ruined her picture perfect morning, but Paul’s all like, “its what i am…”

dubs April 28, 2014, 12:28:29

The only thing opposites attract are divorce lawyers. Marriage is a big enough challenge. He is seriously disgusting looking. Who would blame her for straying, if that is, what is going on here. He may even see a younger version of himself in the mirror, I know I do. Michael Douglas is probably dealing with a similar scenario. Getting old is a bitch, at least if your on the same page, you have a fighting chance.

Doc Trips April 28, 2014, 12:29:39

pardon the spelling…..I was BZ ROFLMFAO

duh April 28, 2014, 12:32:32

Paul’s new single will be “50 ways to beat your lover”

WIFEBEATERTOUR2014 April 28, 2014, 12:40:16

DJ DAMAGE U KNW IT! Paul and Jackson brown are workn on a new tune 50 ways to beat your lover!!

DJ Damage April 28, 2014, 12:49:36

I’m not aware of too many things but I’m starting to think that it was Edie that beat Paul’s ass if you know what I mean…Philosophy is a kick to the dick, religion is a knife to the nads..What has Steve Martin had to say about all of this???

Zim April 28, 2014, 12:55:42

DJ Damage is the typical anonymous bitter soul who attempts to be humorous, but is in fact just mean spirited. He is as common as they come in the online world- it is so easy to hid behind keyboards and then piss in the wind. There are literally a million DJ Damages out there; he already is a cliche.

DJ Damage April 28, 2014, 13:00:33

Heya Shimmy the Shemale, Thanks for validating me, you made my day. The DJ

Dave the slave April 28, 2014, 14:33:00

Go DJ GO

Dave the slave April 28, 2014, 14:34:14

Yo DJ, what you got against transsexuals, you are well aware of my proclivities and I’m worried that this might spell the beginning of the end of our bromance.

DJ Damage April 28, 2014, 14:51:59

Got nothin’ against the ladeez D the S, just pointin’ out that Zimmy the Shimmy has an identitty issue…misspell intended…If this really is my Bromie D the S, what is yer spin on this?

Dave the slave April 28, 2014, 15:02:01

We well all know how successful Paul Simon is at marriage. I mean it’s not like he doesn’t whine about how great it works out for him on like every album. I bet he didn’t envision Graceland as being a jail cell lol. It is something that at this point in his career he has as much draw as an episode of COPS.

Dave the slave April 28, 2014, 15:27:45

I don’t know if I agree with everything my clone stated. I think he can still fill some large rooms. I do think that if anyone gets abused it would be him. Edie is taller and younger and could most likely kick the shit out of him if she put her mind to it.

Dave the slave April 28, 2014, 15:30:03

I agree with myself completely.

John Horsecock April 29, 2014, 00:39:19

Why do we put up with jerk offs like this guy, Woody Allen or or Donald Sterling? He is just a tiny little bastard with a monster in the pants or something that allows him to get away with it. I wouldn’t be shocked if he just quietly whispered a death threat and she changed her tune. He’s probably got her covered in pillows slapping her with a baseball bat so no bruises show. Men as good looking as he and Art have just buried model snatch since day one. They can afford to be violent and napoleanic. They both probably have monster uncircumcised axe handles.

AAA April 29, 2014, 16:03:50

Wow, they really need to 86 these comment boards here. The folks that post here make this music community look like a bunch of loosers!

Johnd632 July 24, 2014, 04:46:40

Very efficiently written post. It will be valuable to anyone who usess it, as well as myself. Keep doing what you are doing i will definitely read more posts. cgaeeegdbgcg

Johnd963 July 24, 2014, 04:46:50

Once I initially commented I clicked the Notify me when new feedback are added checkbox and now each time a remark is added I get four emails with the same comment. Is there any way you possibly can remove me from that service? Thanks! gfkggedfdeef