Published: 2014/06/26

Phish to Offer SPAC Webcast

Phish will offer a webcast of all three shows from their forthcoming run at Saratoga Performing Arts Center stretching from July 3-5. The webcasts will be offered via LivePhish and are available to pre-order now.

As previously reported, Phish celebrated the release of their twelfth studio album Fuego yesterday with a performance on Late Show with David Letterman as well as an hour-long set for Live on Letterman. The band’s summer tour kicks off July 1 in Mansfield, MA.

Comments

Sweet June 26, 2014, 13:39:16

Sweet I’ll stream this on my ipad while I’m at the lawn at spac so I can see what’s going on stage.

Dave the slave June 26, 2014, 13:02:33

That’s good news, because I am poor as hell right now. I’m in that situation where I need to find a job, but can’t get a job because I can’t use the address of the abandoned building I am living in right now. I can use the free wifi from the Starbucks to watch the webcast, which will be great! I’m going to dance my ass off. It’s also interesting to note that I have a great big, greasy beard and the beginnings of dreadlocks starting up, and due to my circumstance haven’t been able to wash my clothes for weeks. I am starting to resemble that which I fear the most: a wook. I also warn that I may be a bit irritable over the next few weeks because I am going to cut back on my meth use. I can’t remember the last time I slept and it’s really wearing me down. The free wifi and meth have allowed me a nearly uninterrupted masturbation session for the last few days, which has been great except for the rub burns and scabs that have resulted from my marathon. In order to reduce friction I am building a homemade fleshlight constructed of ABS pipe that I scavenged from the building, bubble packing material, and fruit pies from 7-11. I’m going to get that built before the webcast so that I can work out while I watch. Gonna be good times!

.ron June 26, 2014, 13:15:02

What a bunch of corporate sellouts who are only in it phor the money. Shame….

tellsemlikeIsmellsem!!!!! June 26, 2014, 13:20:41

ron, you are a total bitch and have no idea what you are talking about…. take a long walk off a short bridge…

tellsemlikeIsmellsem!!!!! June 26, 2014, 13:22:32

....that is broken in the middle with a pit of spikes and alligators down below

Dave the slave June 26, 2014, 13:53:22

Clone, or bj or what ever else you go by, you are very long winded today. Lets just keep it simple. Phans, save your money. Don’t give these useless humps anymore of your money. Follow a good band like WSP instead. You will feel better in the long run.

Dave the slave June 26, 2014, 14:09:48

And WSP is good, but not for everybody since the singer sounds almost exactly like meatloaf. Good instrument playing though for those who can listen past the huge and obvious flaw of sounding like Meatloaf.

Cordaro June 26, 2014, 14:14:20

wsp sux

Guy with a hat June 26, 2014, 15:37:23

@Sweet Hit the nail on the head, lol

Dave the slave June 28, 2014, 16:20:39

Jambands.com really need to shut down or moderate their comment section so as that I can’t continue to spew negativity and hatred while proving myself to be an idiot who proves time and time again that they have no clue what it takes to play an instrument with any kind of proficiency and instead will judge talented musicians solely because they sometimes attract a bad crowd at their shows.