Published: 2014/07/21

Trent Reznor: Current Tour Will Be Nine Inch Nails’ Last ‘For a Long Time’

On opening night of their joint tour with Soundgarden in Las Vegas, Trent Reznor remarked that this joint tour will be Nine Inch Nails’ last “for a very long time.” Rolling Stone first reported Reznor’s comments.

In a recent Reddit AMA, Reznor was quoted as saying he views a touring cycle as about a year long. Their tour supporting Hesitation Marks began in July of 2013. This joint tour will wrap up August 30 in Seattle, WA, which remains the band’s last scheduled date of the year.

Comments

the fat kid July 21, 2014, 19:05:45

More like Nine Inch Who
I saw Trent on his “farewell” tour, “Wave good bye”
That was the last NIN show for this kid.
“Fool me once, shame on me. Fool me twice, won’t get fooled again” – G. W. Bush

BS July 21, 2014, 20:48:22

Fool me once, shame on…shame on you. Fool me — you can’t get fooled again.’ “They misunderestimated me.” W you misunderestimated Trent.

bozworth July 21, 2014, 22:03:17

wasn’t the last tour the last tour for a long time? and that was a year or two ago.

y'all are dumb July 22, 2014, 06:47:29

Yet you same schmucks are probably super stoked that Phish is touring after they “retired” at lolCoventry. NIN has always been an incredible live band, and nothing about that has changed in 2014. Plenty of people are getting to see them now that never had a chance back in the 90’s or 00’s, kind of amazing that people would bitch about that. NIN was probably too hardcore for some of y’all. “Dave the Slave screams, he thinks he knows what he wants.”

theysuckedin1991 July 22, 2014, 09:54:18

THANK THE HEAVENS NIN SUCK ! Best thing Trent ever did was produce Marilyn Manson!!

Sneakypeeks July 22, 2014, 11:52:31