Published: 2014/07/22

Phish Tour Leak: Fall Show in Inglewood, CA Confirmed

The first confirmed leak for Phish’s upcoming fall tour has come via a listing on LiveNation’s website. It looks the Vermont quartet will be making its way to The Forum in Inglewood, CA on October 24 for their first performance at the venue since February 14, 2003. According to the listing, tickets for the show will be available on August 9 at 10am PT.

These kinds of leaks are usually indicative of a looming tour announcement, though there is no word yet on whether or not more dates can be expected today.

UPDATE:

Phish have announced their fall tour!

Comments

Goog god July 22, 2014, 12:03:46

PLEASE disable comments on this site.

Antelope Greg July 22, 2014, 12:07:49

I will be there stompin heads. Invade my space noobs, I dare you. I will fucking crush you!

Phantasy Tour July 22, 2014, 12:08:03

kys

Rusty July 22, 2014, 12:16:12

Yup, Phish is the one band that I can honestly say it WAS the drugs. Still love the Grateful Dead. Saw Phish over a hundred times and I haven’t listened to them or seen them in concert for at least 8 years.

dragen July 22, 2014, 12:16:22

phish is good but widespread panic are way more melodic, energetic, better songs, better vocals, better guitars, better jams, better crowd, way more heat

ron July 22, 2014, 12:22:54

thank you phish! I will be there raging!!!!

Reverend Rodent July 22, 2014, 12:30:11

Quit hating HATERS!! Phish is playing as good as ever and for 30 years on they are making new music that is as good as any other Jambands on the scene today. Gonna be awesome when they announce HALLOWEEN IN LAS VEGAS later this week!! WSP is a solid band for sure, but without Jimmy Herring coming on board a few years back they would not be what they have transformed into today!!

Totals July 22, 2014, 12:34:47

Contracts are ph-ing signed. This thing is happening, mark my words, biotches.

Dave Anver July 22, 2014, 12:36:28

I will be back on tour for Fall and will be cracking heads left and right you dirty Hippies! I’m personally going to pop pins inside the foreheads of ALL ILLEGAL PIN VENDORS!! Lot Council has unanimously voted me back in and Skelton has my back. I’m coming for you SHITHEADZZZZZ!!!!

dragen July 22, 2014, 12:36:28

True but Widespread Panic is WAY BETTER than phish ever was. With or without Herring.
Trey should switch bands and go with Widespread, the better choice.

randy floyd July 22, 2014, 12:44:22

my band is WAY better than yours. yours sucks and you are a loser for listening to them. your opinion is invalid. haha antelope greg, blast from the past

dragen July 22, 2014, 12:55:58

Trey should switch bands and go with Widespread, the better choice.

me July 22, 2014, 12:58:22

Awww… isn’t it cute all the little virgin basement dwelling keyboard pussies come out when Phish tour is about to be announced. Do you also kick the bed sheets when mommy tucks you in?

Pat Dabney July 22, 2014, 13:03:42

PAT DABNEY SOLD ME COCAINE PRODUCT CUT WITH DEWORMING AGENTS, THEN PAT DABNEY BROKE INTO MY HOUSE TO STEAL PAT DABNEY’S COCAINE PRODUCT THAT WAS SOLD TO ME IN WELLINGTON, FLORIDA BY PAT DABNEY, COCAINE TRAFFICKER. PAT DABNEY SOLD ME COCAINE PRODUCT CUT WITH DEWORMING AGENTS, THEN PAT DABNEY BROKE INTO MY HOUSE TO STEAL PAT DABNEY’S COCAINE PRODUCT THAT WAS SOLD TO ME IN WELLINGTON, FLORIDA BY PAT DABNEY, COCAINE TRAFFICKER.

dragen July 22, 2014, 13:04:15

Yes we piss the bedsheets

Peter July 22, 2014, 13:06:34

Dragen, Panic is a cover band. Phish is one hundred times more talented then panic. Sorry to break it to you

dragen July 22, 2014, 13:12:42

Peter, it’s the other way around. Sorry to break your heart into tiny little pieces.

40acres July 22, 2014, 13:33:26

California…knows how to party…Inglewood, up in the hood, always up to no good!! Some nice warm up shows back east and mid-west for Dick’s and the west coast slide!

Tellsemlikeismellsem!!! July 22, 2014, 13:42:33

Phish is the greatest band out there… Any buddy that doesn’t like it can go watch bob weir flounder around with a dead squirrel attached to his face. These commenters need to take a hike!! Phish is inevitable!! Rusty!! Last time you saw or listened to phish, they had been broken up for 4 years… You guys are all douche bags. Don’t ever ask me for a ride on my spinner rimmed golf cart at the next fest, cuz I’ll just throw a bottle at your head and tell you to take your wook ass elsewhere!! I laugh in gdf mother fuckin wooks faces and steel their puppies to do what god only knows to them. U patchouli fucks should go live on a commune and sew patchworks and start a head lice farm together while I’m ?!:;ing your puppy and seeing phish!!!

floyd July 22, 2014, 15:09:15

Go eat shit and die haters…...GRATEFUL DEAD, PHISH,WIDESPREAD PANIC! All amazing bands. They all bring something different to the table! Different emotions, grooves, laughter, etc…. you can’t justify that one is better than the other. O yea lets base it on the one guitar player in the band….nope. They all kick soooo much ass and melt so many faces. RESPECT!!!!

Mike July 23, 2014, 09:56:48

I think it’s total bull shit that Midwest got no shows! When phish released summer tour it said no more additional east coast shows for summer or fall. So guess Midwest is part of the east coast?

dubs July 22, 2014, 11:50:19

I agree, let the west coast see what a waste of money, time and energy, this band is. They’ve completely exhausted my interest in them, except to poo poo about them, on this site, of course.