Published: 2014/07/30

Chris Robinson Brotherhood Confirm Fall Tour Dates

Chris Robinson Brotherhood will embark on a headlining tour beginning October 16 in Fayetteville, AR and running through November 4 in Asheville, NC. Tickets to all newly announced shows will go on sale August 1.

Currently, the band is preparing to hit the road for a short tour with Bob Weir & RatDog which is slated to kick off August 14 in Boston, MA. Consult the band’s fall docket below.

Chris Robinson Brotherhood Tour Dates:

October 16 – Fayetteville, AR – George’s Majestic Lounge
October 17 – Little Rock, AR – Revolution Music
October 18 – Tulsa, OK – Cain’s Ballroom
October 21 – Jackson, MS – Duling Hall
October 28 – Chattanooga, TN – Track 29
November 1 – Raleigh, NC – Lincoln Theatre
November 2 – Raleigh, NC – Lincoln Theatre
November 4 – Asheville, NC – The Orange Peel

Comments

Walthers July 30, 2014, 16:51:28

Come on. An 8 show tour? Give me some real dates please.

Dan July 30, 2014, 19:21:21

What about the Northeast ?

angel July 30, 2014, 20:52:59

Im guessing they will play Atlanta for Halloween

Doug S. July 31, 2014, 09:48:32

More dates to come and the word is Charleston 2 nights for Halloween.

BurnSlowd July 31, 2014, 09:59:15

I know the venues have been a bit odd because they are asking for a large $$ guarantee, but it would be odd if there were no 2-3 show runs in NYC......

KB July 31, 2014, 13:02:41

They played a 3.5 month summer tour last year, give ‘em a break. I would love a Charleston run but he is playing in Charleston with Rat Dog in August…so I’m not sure about that one. I’ll keep my fingers crossed for it to happen.

Jerome Garcia August 4, 2014, 17:09:36

You mean 2012 KB? BurnSlow what’s this you hear about guaranteed $? Fri 9/19 auspiciously open…they’ve gotta play Austin…nearly sold out Antones on a Thurs in Sept ’12.

BurnSlowd August 6, 2014, 15:29:33

They ended up on a boat cruise and next Friday at the Suffolk Theater as the only NYC gigs in addition to the Ratdog gig on 8/17… I doubt that’s only a radius clause at work. I was talking about trying to do a show with someone and got the numbers and it would have been a financial sh*t show for me