Published: 2014/07/31

Phish to Offer Free Webcast of Alpharetta Show

Phish will offer a free webcast for their upcoming Summer Tour closer at the Verizon Wireless Amphitheater at Encore Park in Alpharetta, GA this Sunday, August 3. The show, which is set to begin at 7:45pm ET, will be streamed via in high and standard definition on LivePhish.com. Fans will be able to watch the webcast via PCs, Macs and iOS platforms.

Comments

KB July 31, 2014, 13:05:12

That’s pretty rad and super generous by the boys. Thanks for the offer, but I’m going to the show. If not, I’d be checking it out at home.

me July 31, 2014, 13:15:15

Phish is for the people… %^)

KingRhinoNJ July 31, 2014, 13:22:35

Phree 3.0 Phish? No, thank you.

TellsemlikeIsmellsem!!! July 31, 2014, 14:12:41

KingRhinoNJ is a toolshed and so old school that nobody can even comprehend how cool he thinks he is. I mean, he is just one example of what the great garden state has to offer: stupid negative greasy pricks… Note: all you cool jersey folk get the triple fist bump and a high five…. Rhinos should get extinct already… Phuck your face!!

thegratefuldeadsource July 31, 2014, 15:42:51

I love it! Thank you Phish! You’re the best! #finestinthenation #imlovingit #rockon

KingRhinoNJ July 31, 2014, 16:06:16

Sorry, TellsemlikeIsmellsem!!! I’m busy doing your mom in the butt. p.s.
Phish 3.0 delivers MAYBE 2 memorable shows each tour. But, as long as ignorant little noobs enjoy that Vermont Piss in your ears …. Party on.

me August 1, 2014, 09:21:12

“ignorant little noobs…” yea, that must be it, because you are so closed minded to new music that continues to tap into new styles, as well as continued fresh twists on older material that would otherwise be the same thing heard in ’94… You are really awesome King… I wish you lived near me so I could know exactly how you feel about every subject… oh, and the “doing your mom in the butt” geez big guy, you are just the best! Tell you what, if you give me your address, I’ll send you a copy of Journey’s Greatest Hits… Steve Perry and Neil fuckin’ Schon… that’s where it’s at, huh King… lovin’, touchin’ and squeezin’ like it’s 1984… you’re the master, DUDE! Party on… Garth! Signed, me (an ignorant little noob since 1991).

lranger711 August 2, 2014, 14:16:00

King doucher’s just pissed that his crippling H habit won’t let him afford any phish runs anymore. Too bad your state is the most junkie infested sewer in north america. Maybe if you had the fund$ the get to a show or two you wouldn’t hate so much, if you can HYHU for the entire show that is…