Published: 2014/08/23

Incubus to Tour North America in 2015

via @Michael Einziger on Twitter

Incubus will tour North America and other parts of the world in 2015. The news comes via a post on the band’s Facebook page, which reads, “Yes, there will be an Incubus tour in North America 2015, and all over the rest of the world too….”

In addition, guitarist Mike Einziger has said that the band is currently working on a new album, though few details on the potential release have been revealed. Earlier this summer, Einziger told Radio.com, “Our plan as of now…is to put new music out probably early enough in the year that we would be set up to go out and do full touring in the summertime of next year.”

As of now, Incubus have only scheduled a few dates in Australia for 2015.

You can check out our interview with Brandon Boyd, in which the Incubus frontman discusses his early love of Phish, the future of Incubus, his solo project and more, from earlier this year here.

Comments

MarZaPhiGar August 23, 2014, 16:09:11

Oops, my bad. I thought I was at jambands.com. Seriously, what the fuckin fuck. Any news from the Gathering of the Juggalos?

Eric James August 23, 2014, 17:17:01

Please please PLEASE COME BACK TO KANSAS CITY!!! SANDSTONE IS BACK!!!! PLEEEEEEEEEASE!!!!!!!! Incubus Fan Forever. -EJ

???? August 24, 2014, 07:33:02

Why? Slow news day? Come on now jambands!

Suck a dick, Marza August 24, 2014, 07:34:51

Incubus is more entertaining live than many of your hetti jambands. I’d rather see Incubus ten years past their prime over some lame shit like Umphrey’s.

MarZaPhiGar August 24, 2014, 08:40:57

^^who the FUCK said anything about Umph’s??? Douche, this is JAMBANDS, not lame post-grunge aggro shit-rock bands. Go suck Fred Durst’s cock, fuckface LOL...and go back to you momma’s trailer and spin yer sxratchy old suck-u-bus CDs. what a fuckin cumdump!

al August 24, 2014, 10:10:12

a lot of anger over music

gkwoodward August 24, 2014, 15:05:18

In all honesty, Incubus is a pretty damn good band. Dig into their catalog. There’s a lot of great music in there. Good music is good music.

Jonny August 25, 2014, 12:23:11

I agree w/ gkwwodward. Why all the hate over music these days. All you haters need to quit hating!

Hedtrip August 25, 2014, 21:03:08

Incubus can and does jam. There are definitely some extended jams out there. And the rest is good music like a my morning jacket or wilco concert. They jam but aren’t necessarily part of your “elite jam bands.”

Pokey917 August 26, 2014, 09:14:14

I am so sick of people commenting that a certain band does not belong on this site – this site is for real musicians. Incubus is a band that writes their own songs, play their instruements well, respect their art and their place in it all, and that’s all that matters. I’m not a huge fan but I love any and all music news!! Get a grip people!

Jamfan2190 August 30, 2014, 19:06:53

I like good music. Some people don’t agree with my definition of good music so be it. Incubus has had some commercial success so I guess it’s not cool to like them but I do. If y’all haven’t given fungus amongus a listen check it out… Funky as hell

Rocco Walsh September 2, 2014, 17:29:18

I will definitely try catch them live next year, love Incubus.

kait September 23, 2014, 14:23:10

Listen to Live in Sweden 2004, good lord thats a great Cd. I cannot fucking wait. Where ever they play, ill be there. Saw them 8 years ago, its been toooo long!

Kira Hudson September 26, 2014, 21:06:20

Please come to Philadelphia, PA or Wilmington, DE!

Gerald Hawley jr November 7, 2014, 23:14:14

Please come out towards Cleveland! !

Banana December 2, 2014, 12:50:36

I would love to see Incubus at Red Rocks again! Even better…Incubus, Red Rocks, 4th of July :)