Published: 2014/08/28

Jeff Beck to Continue with Three Shows Following Tour Cancellation

Yesterday we reported that Jeff Beck and ZZ Top had cancelled their remaining tour dates due to a hip injury sustained by ZZ Top bassist Dusty Hill. Now, it looks like Jeff Beck and his band—Jimmy Hall (vocals), Rhonda Smith (bass), Jonathan Joseph (drums) and Nicolas Meier (guitar)—will move forward with three previously scheduled shows.

Beck’s performances at the Allegany Casino in Salamanca, NY on August 29, The Concert Venue at Harrah’s Atlantic City on August 30 and the MGM Grand Theater at Foxwoods in Mashantucket, CT on August 31 will go on as scheduled. Additionally, Beck has encouraged fans that planned on attending his West Palm Beach, Tampa, St. Augustine, Atlanta, Thackerville and Houston shows to hold on to their ticket stubs because there is a possibility they will be rescheduled.

The rest of Beck’s previously confirmed dates with ZZ Top are still cancelled. The guitarist has also announced that Tyler Bryant will open for during this weekend’s shows.

Fans that had plans to attend the cancelled shows can obtain refunds at the point of purchase.

Comments

Bill August 28, 2014, 15:30:55

Is Jeff going to reschedule his Chicago show that was scheduled for tonight? Devastated on the North Shore!

Jillies August 28, 2014, 18:24:52

Tellsem, I like the way you think. There’s alot of hate in you and you direct it toward the Chad. Good for you.

tellsemlikeIsmellsem!!!! August 28, 2014, 17:35:50

nobody gives a fuck about some Chad from the north shore not getting to see some fucking Beck show… I suppose you had a poor upbringing with slave immigrant parents? Couldn’t afford a cooler full of fine wines and exotic cheeses to take to Ravinia too?#chadproblems

Avivmonster420chadburger August 28, 2014, 21:41:46

I really am from the north shore new trier school district and had a super poor upbringing. While everybody else was bragging about their castles, I was thawing out whitecastle for my lunch. I smoked schwag and went to hazleton for it. That’s Robin Williams’s super broke rehab.

AIDSishilarious August 30, 2014, 18:37:02

Not a ZZ Top fan anywho. Looking forward to 8/31!

AIDSishilarious August 30, 2014, 18:37:03

Not a ZZ Top fan anywho. Looking forward to 8/31!

Jessica Bonner September 3, 2014, 11:05:21

Hi, My Name is Jessica Bonner and I am looking to buy high quality Casino links/text ads/guest posts for my casino/sports/Hotel/Poker website. If you encourage advertisement/selling links/text ads/guest posts on your websites then please send me your prices with respective page (where my link will be placed). BTW we do not accept links on home page. So you are requested to send your prices with the inner pages only. I’m looking forward to hearing from you. Regards
Jessica Bonner