Jambands.com was founded in 1998 by a team of individuals eager to spread the good word about a variety of bands then ignored by the mainstream media. While other outlets caught on (eventually), we’re still here, sharing the good word. Jambands.com is a part of the Relix Media Group LLC and shares a variety of resources with the mighty Relix Magazine.
Founder/Editor in Chief Dean Budnick
Executive Editor Mike Greenhaus
Senior Editors Rob Slater, Matt Inman
Interested in being featured on the Relix CD sampler? Contact Angela@relix.com
Relix Media Group:
Publisher Peter Shapiro
Relix Magazine Editor-in-Chief Dean Budnick
Relix Magazine Editor-in-Chief Mike Greenhaus
Associate Editor Rob Slater
Assistant Editor, Online + Social Media Matt Inman
Copy Editor Amy Jacques
Editor Emeritus Josh Baron
Editor-at-Large Jaan Uhelszki
Contributing Editors Richard B. Simon, Jeff Tamarkin, Jesse Jarnow
Art Direction & Design Andy Turnbull
Production Artist Deb Schuler/Red Herring Design
Associate Publisher, Senior Vice President Rachel Seiden Baron
Integrative Sales Manager Olivia Millman
Senior Sales Associate Colby Casoria
Sales Associates Angela Ribbler
Manager, Ad Operations and Circulation Kristen DeTroia
Events & Marketing Associate Chris Mocharla
Marketing Coordinator Jonny Pepperman
Manager, Sales & Business Development Mallory Factor, Mallory@hear-there.com
Online Production Manager Alex Halky, Alex@hear-there.com
Chief Financial Officer Dale Hirschman
Executive Assistant to the Publisher Bradley Tucker
Online Video Manager Brian Stollery
Assistant Editor, Online + Social Media Sam D’Arcangelo
Assistant Online Editor Wayan Zoey
Vice President, Relix Media Group Mike Greenhaus
Administrative Coordinator Carly Field
At Relix.com, our goal is to be your favorite destination for music information on the Internet. We do this by providing you with the information, services and products that are essential to you. To achieve this goal, we sometimes ask to collect data to help us understand what information, services and products will be most useful to you.
We take your right to privacy seriously. We pledge never to abuse your privacy or your trust in our company and our web site. We will not sell or reveal to any third party your name, address, email address and user name, unless you provide your informed consent in advance.
In this case, your consent will be sought in the form of an “opt in” form. This policy will be stated in writing at the entry point of any specific service, contest, promotion or survey to which it may apply. Your consent will be sought prior to your participation.
If you voluntarily provide it, we may disclose to third parties your zip code, gender and/or age, but only in the form of aggregated information. Aggregate user information is used for internal reporting, product monitoring, product improvement, and targeted advertising.
At times, a service, contest, promotion or questionnaire is co-sponsored by a partner or advertiser. If you give your informed consent in advance, that data is typically shared with the co-sponsor if they request it, but never with any other parties.
You can opt not to register for special services, contests, promotions and surveys. Even after voluntarily providing your consent, you can revoke your consent at any time to stop your information from being used for marketing and promotional purposes by sending an e-mail request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In addition, we may gather some general information about those who access our sites. We may place a “cookie” in the browser files of a user’s computer, which will enable us to determine the user’s operating system, browser type and version, ISP, top-level domain
A cookie is a small text file containing a unique identification number that is transferred from a web site to the hard drive of your computer so that the web site may identify and keep a record of your visit on our web site. A unique number identifies your browser but does not provide any personal information about you, such as your real name and address. Since cookies are only text files, they cannot run on your computer, search your computer for information or transmit any information to anyone.
You have the ability to configure your browsers to refuse acceptance of cookies. A cookie cannot pass on a computer virus, or even capture your e-mail address. Cookies help readers by saving such information as passwords and editorial preferences on user hard drives.
- Electric Beethoven to Play Free Show Tonight, Release 50-Minute Improvisation
- The String Cheese Incident, New Kreutzmann and Weir-Led Supergroup to Play Mexico Destination Event
- Phish’s WaterWheel, Mockingbird and Mimi Fishman Foundation Team Up for Fall Tour Charity Auction
- Phil Lesh to Honor Dylan & The Dead’s Collaboration with Terrapin Crossroads Show
- Beck, Band of Horses Set for Wrex the Halls in San Diego
- Gov’t Mule and Jason Bonham Collaborate on 36th Anniversary of Father’s Death
- Eddie Vedder Joins Chris Martin, Cat Stevens at Global Citizen
- Umphrey’s McGee Close Out Chucktown Ball, Reveal Atlanta Run
- Today In Jambands.com History (9/16/08)- Molitz, Kang, Lane and Adam, Luther with Mofro, Benevento-Deitch-Joseph Trio…
- Doug Gray Abides with the Marshall Tucker Band
- Phil Lesh & Friends Confirm Three Night Halloween Run at the Capitol Theatre
- Showtime’s Roadies Canceled After First Season
- Eric Krasno and Jason Crosby Join New Riders of the Purple Sage in Brooklyn
- Today In Jambands.com History (9/21/05) – Katrina Relief with Trey Anastasio. Bill Clinton, Tom Waits, The Motet, Everyone Orchestra…
- GRiZ Shares New Single "PS GFY" Featuring Cherub
- Bob Weir to Play Acoustic Show at Amoeba Music Hollywod