Jambands.com was founded in 1998 by a team of individuals eager to spread the good word about a variety of bands then ignored by the mainstream media. While other outlets caught on (eventually), we’re still here, sharing the good word. Jambands.com is a part of the Relix Media Group LLC and shares a variety of resources with the mighty Relix Magazine.
Founder/Editor in Chief Dean Budnick
Executive Editor Mike Greenhaus
Senior Editor Randy Ray
Relix Media Group:
Publisher Peter Shapiro
Relix Magazine Co-Editor-in-Chief Dean Budnick
Relix Magazine Co-Editor-in-Chief Mike Greenhaus
Associate Editor Rob Slater
Copy Editor Amy Jacques
Editor Emeritus Josh Baron
Editor-at-Large Jaan Uhelszki
Contributing Editors Richard B. Simon, Jeff Tamarkin, Jesse Jarnow
Art Direction & Design Andy Turnbull
Production Artist Deb Schuler/Red Herring Design
Associate Publisher, Senior Vice President Rachel Seiden Baron
Senior Sales Executive Evan Mann
Sales Associates Chris Small
Manager, Ad Operations and Circulation Kristen DeTroia
Events & Marketing Associate Chris Mocharla
Director, Marketing & Events Stephen Grybowski
Manager, Sales & Business Development Mallory Factor, Mallory@hear-there.com
Sales & Operations Coordinator Lauren Dana, Lauren@hear-there.com
Chief Financial Officer Dale Hirschman
Executive Assistant to the Publisher Bradley Tucker
Online Video Manager Brian Stollery
Assistant Editor, Online + Social Media Sam D’Arcangelo
Assistant Online Editor Wayan Zoey
Vice President, Relix Media Group Mike Greenhaus
Administrative Coordinator Shira Grife
At Relix.com, our goal is to be your favorite destination for music information on the Internet. We do this by providing you with the information, services and products that are essential to you. To achieve this goal, we sometimes ask to collect data to help us understand what information, services and products will be most useful to you.
We take your right to privacy seriously. We pledge never to abuse your privacy or your trust in our company and our web site. We will not sell or reveal to any third party your name, address, email address and user name, unless you provide your informed consent in advance.
In this case, your consent will be sought in the form of an “opt in” form. This policy will be stated in writing at the entry point of any specific service, contest, promotion or survey to which it may apply. Your consent will be sought prior to your participation.
If you voluntarily provide it, we may disclose to third parties your zip code, gender and/or age, but only in the form of aggregated information. Aggregate user information is used for internal reporting, product monitoring, product improvement, and targeted advertising.
At times, a service, contest, promotion or questionnaire is co-sponsored by a partner or advertiser. If you give your informed consent in advance, that data is typically shared with the co-sponsor if they request it, but never with any other parties.
You can opt not to register for special services, contests, promotions and surveys. Even after voluntarily providing your consent, you can revoke your consent at any time to stop your information from being used for marketing and promotional purposes by sending an e-mail request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In addition, we may gather some general information about those who access our sites. We may place a “cookie” in the browser files of a user’s computer, which will enable us to determine the user’s operating system, browser type and version, ISP, top-level domain
A cookie is a small text file containing a unique identification number that is transferred from a web site to the hard drive of your computer so that the web site may identify and keep a record of your visit on our web site. A unique number identifies your browser but does not provide any personal information about you, such as your real name and address. Since cookies are only text files, they cannot run on your computer, search your computer for information or transmit any information to anyone.
You have the ability to configure your browsers to refuse acceptance of cookies. A cookie cannot pass on a computer virus, or even capture your e-mail address. Cookies help readers by saving such information as passwords and editorial preferences on user hard drives.
- Dan Lebowitz, Steve Molitz and Cody Dickinson to Join Phil Lesh for TelStar Show
- Cass McCombs, Members of Darkside, Woods, Patti Smith Group and High Water to Join Alex Bleeker and the Freaks at Brooklyn is Dead Show
- Dickey Betts Announces Northeast Shows
- Allman Brothers Band to Release Live Recording on Vinyl
- Sly Stone Awarded Five Million Dollars in Lost Royalties
- JJ Grey & Mofro Add Tour Dates
- Lucinda Williams, Del McCoury & David Grisman, Hot Rize, Jeff Austin and More Added to Suwannee Springfest
- Col. Bruce Hampton, George Porter Jr., Ivan Neville and More Join Widespread Panic
- Today In Jambands.com History (1/25/05)- The South Mississippi Rejects, HGMN at 10, Lundi Gras…
- 10 Reasons Why Trey Anastasio is the "Worst" Choice for "Fare Thee Well"
- John Kadlecik Shares Thoughts on Grateful Dead Reunion Shows
- Herbie Hancock and Chick Corea Announce First Joint Tour in 37 Years
- Bluegrass Underground: Railroad Earth, Greensky Bluegrass, Leftover Salmon to Play 333 Feet Below Ground
- Bruce Hornsby on Grateful Dead Anniversary Shows: "I instantly wanted to do it"
- Grateful Dead to Release Best Of Compilation to Kick Off 50th Anniversary
- Bruce Hornsby to Talk Grateful Dead Anniversary on SiriusXM