We have a wonderful core team here at Jambands.com, many of whom have been here for upwards of seven years, two of whom have been with site founder Dean Budnick from the get go (we launched back in September of 1998): Jesse Jarnow and David Steinberg.
Executive Editor Mike Greenhaus began writing for us while still in college and has long since become indispensible to the site.
We also hail Randy Ray, who along with his steady editorial contributions, checks in regularly with his copyedits (blame us, not him for anything you see, he likely caught it already).
Writers: John Patrick Gatta, Brian Robbins, John Zinkand, Andy Miller, Mike Gruenberg, Patrick Buzby, Dan Alford, Annabel Lukins, Dan Greenhaus, Fady Khalil, William Hastings, Jeff Garbaz, David Paul Kleinman, Brad Farberman, Mark Burnell, Jeremy Sanchez, Scott Bernstein, Jon Hayford, Lauren Sutter, Reanna Feinberg
Photographers: Jeffrey Dupuis, Vikas Nambiar, David Piacitelli, David Vann, Chris Paul, Christopher Shaffner, Norman Sands, Greg Homolka, Tammy Wetzel, Jeff Kravitz (our hero).
- Michael Daves to Celebrate 10 Years at Rockwood Music Hall with Chris Thile, Members of Yonder and Stringdusters
- Jon Shaw, Ryan Thornton and More Playing Charlie Brown Christmas Live in Brooklyn
- Jack White Shares New Live Video from 2015 Solo Tour
- Jimmy Herring Joins Karl Denson’s Tiny Universe for Southern Run
- Vulfpeck Set 2017 Tour Dates
- Jim James Welcomes Brandi Carlile in Seattle
- John Perry Barlow Benefit in Brooklyn to be Webcast
- Emerson, Lake and Palmer and King Crimson Member Greg Lake Passes Away
- Electric Forest Reveals Lineups for Two-Weekend Fest in 2017
- Sharon Jones Passes Away at 60 After Battle with Pancreatic Cancer
- Bob Weir: Cozy Places and Novel Spaces
- Bela Fleck and Chick Corea Announce Joint Full-Band Tour
- Todd Nance to Make First Post-Widespread Panic Appearance with Bloodkin
- Bob Weir to Join Jackie Greene Band in San Francisco
- Revisting the Jambands.com Chart (December 2000: MMW, Frogwings, RatDog…)
- "Everything Is Too Much": A Conversation with Mike Gordon