Become a Counselor at Summer Camp Music Festival
Fans attending this year’s Summer Camp Music Festival can now apply for the second annual counselor program. According to the festival website, the selected candidate will receive:
• Two 3-day passes
• Two Pre-Party passes
• An All Access Backstage Pass
• Two sets of tickets to all late night shows
• VIP camping
• Twelve cold and delicious 312 beers EVERY DAY at the festival
• A private acoustic show at your campsite by a Summer Camp artist (check out a video from last year’s special performance here)
• A Summer Camp poster signed by your favorite Summer Camp artist
• Two Summer Camp t-shirts
• Two Summer Camp bandanas
• On-stage viewing for three sets of YOUR CHOICE
• An interview with a Summer Camp artist
• The chance to introduce moe.’s first set kicking off the festival
• AND a Flip video camera to record the entire experience!
However, in exchange for all of these rewards, counselors are also required to provide:
• At least three daily video blog entries (WHILE AT THE FEST) talking about what happened that day and what the experience has been like so far. (12 video entries total)
• At least 100 photos of the entire experience highlighting key moments (to be collected both during and after the festival).
• A written blog entry PRIOR to the festival discussing what you’re most excited for, written entries for each day at the festival, and a written blog entry FOLLOWING the festival discussing the experience as a whole. (6 written blog entries total)
• Also all Camp Counselor applicants must be 21 or older.
Apply to become a Summer Camp Festival counselor here.