Published: 2012/05/18

Neil Young & Crazy Horse Release "Clementine" Video

Neil Young & Crazy Horse have released a video from a third song off their new studio album, Americana. After releasing videos for “Jesus’ Chariot (She’ll Be Coming Round The Mountain)” and “Oh Susannah,” the group has created a clip for “Clementine.” Like the other Americana videos, the spot features “found” vintage American footage.

Young will release Americana, his first Crazy Horse album since 2003, on June 15. Neil Young & Crazy Horse have confirmed stop at San Francisco’s Outside Lands festival and New Orleans’ Voodoo Music Experience as well as a two-night run at Morrison, CO’s Red Rocks. Additional dates will be confirmed in the coming weeks.

Comments

EOTW May 18, 2012, 17:26:38

Christ, we waited 9 years for this shit? Terrific.

dizzy May 18, 2012, 19:11:03

Whats next NYCH does Dr. Seuss? I would prefer 70’s TV show themes. Seriously though I don’t think I could see this live and keep a straight face. Love the horse, but hopefully they keep some of these songs in the barn and don’t bring it on stage.

Natorious May 19, 2012, 00:07:16

I’m glad the two dudes above me are staying home this tour. More room for real fans. At the end of the article you say “additional dates to be announced”. Is that a guess or were you told officially by someone in Neil’s crew?

Zuma May 19, 2012, 01:12:04

“Real fans” don’t take every new material as gold. They know when their ears have been pissed in, and they push the artist to get better. Really Neil, what is this?

tim May 19, 2012, 03:15:45

some of you dont have a clue do you ???? neil rocks

Natorious May 19, 2012, 10:54:35

I never said it was gold, Zuma. It’s great though. Crazy Horse is working on an album of original material right now. Can’t wait! Author of this article, answer my question from my previous post please

Ron May 21, 2012, 23:44:01

Wow Zuma, really??? When has Neil’s fans ever pushed Neil to do anything? Even David Geffen couldn’t push Neil to do things. Neil does what he wants. If you use the name “Zuma” you ought to know that!!! Many people think the album Zuma was a piece of unprofessional crap. Thank God Neil didn’t listen those folks or we never would have had that masterpiece.