Published: 2012/06/01

London Souls Comment on Tash Neal’s Condition Following Accident

On Wednesday morning, London Souls guitarist Tash Neal was the victim of a hit in run accident in New York. Word quickly spread through the internet that the guitarist was in critical condition. Neal’s brother, band manager Sean Neal, has now released an official statement through the band’s Facebook page. The message states:

Tash Neal was a victim of a hit and run taxi cab accident early Wednesday morning on Bleecker and Broadway in New York City. He survived brain surgery and is at Bellevue Hospital in intensive care. Thank you for all your prayers, love and support. Tash opened his eyes for the first time since the accident this morning. The doctors said it was a good sign, but he is still in critical condition. Please continue to pray for my brother. – Sean Neal

The London Souls recently played a pair of shows in California.

Comments

MyMusic June 1, 2012, 18:23:32

This makes me very sad. Have seen the Souls a bunch of times and their new record is incredible. These guys make New York proud. Tash is one cool dude! Prayers to him and his family!

Calloway June 1, 2012, 14:48:58

Very sad to hear. He is an incredible guitarist, I was really looking forward to the new record. My thoughts are with him and his family.

Jeff June 1, 2012, 16:21:36

wow..didnt hear about this..much love to tash and the london souls crew, awesome musicians and even nicer group of dudes. hope he has a speedy and successful recovery!

me June 1, 2012, 16:40:32

Wow, terrible news… can’t help but think of Lenny Kravitz’s Mr. Cab Driver… my thoughts are with friends and family… wish Tash a speedy recovery!

Nate June 2, 2012, 09:07:05

The driver and passengers of the BMW 650i (NJ plate S34 BSH) fled the scene after hitting the cab that Tash was riding in. Click this link for more info and pictures of the car http://mbworld.org/forums/off-topic/449665-bmw-650i-hit-run-nyc.html. If you know anything about the driver or passengers of the BMW, appartently a man and two women, please do the right thing and turn them in. Judging by the time and place of the accident as well as the driving behavior exhibited, the BMW driver was likely drunk and fled the scene to avoid a DUI charge. Please don’t let these people get away with what they did to my friend.

Joanne Verdejo June 4, 2012, 12:21:20

My daughter Natalie grew up with Tash. They came home from MSC together on the bus, and while she was waiting for me to pick her up, Tash would stay with her and they would have contests of how far each one could spit. I’ll never forget that.
Tash was always sweet and a gentleman, no matter how old he was. I’ve never heard him or his group play, but I’m sure he’s excellent.
I’m sorry this happened to you and I wish you a speedy and complete recovery. It will take a while, but you will pull through. I saw your mom on the news and I know how she and your entire family are heartbroken.
Natalie and I will pray for you Tash. I’m sure we are in good company.
Much love.

Joanne Verdejo June 8, 2012, 11:59:26

Please note that the MSC in the above post should be MCS (Manhattan Country School). Natalie and Tash were together in Headstart and all through Manhattan Country School.
I hope Tash is doing much better today, Friday, 6/8/12. You are still in our prayers Tash and will be until you recover fully. Please hang in there.

Jason Williams July 15, 2012, 15:56:36

Tash, I’m happy to hear that you are feeling
better, I’m praying for your speedy recovery
and healing. My family and I will continue to uplift you and your entire family in prayer.
Know that you have our love and support. Tash, We were at The Riverside Sunday School together. Jason Williams and Family

GeadecepepHig November 27, 2013, 23:35:13

6.So this summer, as families in New York gear up for a summer of grilling fun and food, grill masters across the city should take extra precautions when it comes to grilling safety. She has writtenbroadlyon wrinkle removers and othermeansof acheiving a face lift without surgery Have you considered the advantages of hiring a stringer to improve show your Nike Cortez Kennedy Seahawks Jersey business? Having a wizard writer working for you can make all the Earl Thomas Womens Jersey difference in how the public perceives you – and hence, how much they are passive to acquire the products or services that you offer. There are fashions available in any size that will accent and flatter any stage of pregnancy. Where temperatures don’t drop below -10 degrees F in either fall or spring, planting is satisfactory. Chances are you’ll not have the local foreign money to pay for the cab upon your arrival. Paying for the airbrush system because a long term investment because you would appreciate it for its convenience.Before you move into your new space, it may need to be improved. If the contractor Steven Hauschka Womens Jersey has good financial references, you know that they manage money well and are professional and honest in their dealings with others. The general impression about these structures is that they lie unused most of the time. Although tennis is a game it has many significant benefits to young children.As numerous of us may well assume that obtaining Jeans is uncomplicated but permit me explain to you it is not so with girls Denims. The cleaning cables and cloths and even the special oils and grease they use for their weapons are all influenced by the sniper.

madaAwats November 28, 2013, 02:31:52

You can get aid from its item showcase on-line and see that Dolce & Gabbana retains introducing new merchandise following a normal interval of time which lets the client know that the merchandise is the unique.”(Agencies)BUJUMBURA, May Jordy Nelson Jersey Black Friday 19 (Xinhua) — Burundi James Starks Jersey Cyber Monday will host the 15th edition of the international golf competition “Burundi Open” from May 22 to May 25, a press release from the Bujumbura Golf Club said on Sunday. Finally, a total was reduce in the center from the blanket and likewise the blanket was Black Friday Randall Cobb Jersey worn as a Mexican poncho. Theyre usually self-employed as well as their client base is often localised, although on paper freelance SEOs can function from anywhere with clients everywhere you look. What you need to work on is taking a discussion up a few levels and then extracting whatever you possibly can from it. Both players kept the serve until the tiebreak, in which Wawrinka made a key double fault to lose 7-4. Skull rings came in fashion a while back thanks to a rock Black Friday Ray Nitschke Jersey Tim Masthay Jersey Cyber Monday and roll group. In contrast, if the client is overpowered in the case, they do not need to pay the attorney. We are all connected; what happens in Europe and the USA affects the Middle East and the rest of the world. You will end up extremely occupied for those who decide on to accomplish this. In fact, Sunday Night Football Live Stream just one of the Jarrett Bush Jersey Cyber Monday best shows you could have today. 25 from the weekend.Thailand started well, going into the first technical timeout 8-2 ahead, but Puerto Rico replied with a 7-0 run to overtake the lead at 9-8.