Published: 2012/06/25

Pretty Lights Confirms Fall Tour, Halloween at Boston’s TD Garden

Pretty Lights has confirmed a massive fall tour. The 2012 Illumination Tour—the electronic artist’s first North American dates in 2012—will include a new, expanded stage production and light show. Pretty Lights will also make the leap to arenas in several markets, including a special Halloween show at Boston’s TD Garden. Pretty Lights has also promised to perform some new music during the extended run. As of press time, Pretty Light’s tour will come to a close at Detroit, MI’s Compuware Arena on November 17. A full list of dates is available here.

Comments

Broseph June 25, 2012, 13:58:55

Didn’t seem appropriate that jambands.com posted a DJ’s fall tour but I guess DJs around now considered jam bands.

Befuddled June 25, 2012, 14:22:21

Broseph: It seems very little is NOT considered a “jamband” these days. I stopped trying to figure out out. I mean, just go back to the past few year’s worth of Relix covers, you’ll be amazed….

drasticjasper June 25, 2012, 15:13:25

I concur I could care less about DJ’s

Little Broseph June 25, 2012, 15:21:31

Hes just not a DJ at all in any way shape or form, he’s never spun discs live at any point during his career under the Pretty Lights alias

AlwaysChilled June 25, 2012, 17:20:11

Not sure what’s so terrible about not spinning. The real skill of any DJ is in the production, and Pretty Lights’ production is top notch. He’s chosen a different performance style, and personally I think a lot of what he does is more challenging and more entertaining than simple beatmatching.

Bef June 26, 2012, 00:01:56

“He’s chosen a different performance style, and personally I think a lot of what he does is more challenging and more entertaining than simple beatmatching.” The point being, this qualifies as a “jamband” HOW exactly???

mike June 27, 2012, 09:16:40

Does it even matter if its qualified as a “JamBand” you’re too damn picky. Just enjoy good music whatever it is. thats what this site does. alot of “jamband” fans enjoy pretty lights so why not. are you that stubborn that you would rather they change the name of this website or stop promoting anything that may not be considered a “jamband” loosen up chillax relax chill. Dang. let it be. it is what it is.

Rose June 27, 2012, 10:01:14

Pretty Lights is one of the most creative DJs in the world and his style is about the feeling and movement of the music, which he records and then transfers to analog equipment. He combines music into a jam. And if you’ve ever seen a show of his, I’d expect you’d understand that he doesn’t just press play on an iPod, he makes a set. A fuckin jammin set.

Naba July 14, 2012, 05:10:04

I definitely agree with your siouicpsns about the Queen’s kids. While I don’t know King Rob well enough in his youth to say he was once a stronger, smarter man, those kids, especially Joffry the Sniveler, doesn’t seem to look or act anything like their dad .Also this show needs like 90% more Direwolf, 30% less Boob Groping Brother (unless it’s Daenarys killing him and then that can go on for a while), 100% more dragons, and 100% more Arya. In fact if I could have Arya riding a dragon with her Direwolf, fighting crime and killing Lannisters (except Tyrion) that would be fabulous.Does anyone else really like Tyrion? I know he’s a Lannister (although the only one w/o Blonde hair or blue eyes, just sayin’), and sneaky, but he’s so smart and he was sweet to Bran and as sweet to the Wall warriors as I think they’d have let him. He has such potential for good! I hope Momma Stark will see that him and adopt him.