Published: 2014/07/22

Phish Announce Fall Tour

Phish will head to the West Coast for a fall tour later this year. The band will get started with a gig in Eugene, OR on October 17 before making their way to Seattle the following night. They will then play two nights at the Santa Barbara Bowl on their way to shows in Chula Vista, CA and Inglewood, CA. The rest of the tour will then consist of an October 27-29 run at the bill Graham Civic Auditorium in San Francisco and October 31-November 2 Halloween run at the MGM Grand Arena in Las Vegas.

The online ticket request period is now underway and will end on Sunday, August 3 at midnight ET. Tickets will then go on sale to the general public beginning on August 7.

Phish Fall Tour

October 29 San Francisco, CA—Bill Graham Civic Auditorium
October 31 Las Vegas, NV—MGM Grand Garden Arena
November 1 Las Vegas, NV—MGM Grand Garden Arena
November 2 Las Vegas, NV—MGM Grand Garden Arena

Comments

floosie July 22, 2014, 14:29:46

There is your love west coast

moose July 22, 2014, 14:33:31

No shows in Colorado is kinda sad

AK July 22, 2014, 15:10:45

Yeah, it’s a real bummer that they’re not playing anywhere in Colorado. It seems like they could find a big outside venue there that everyone loves and that they could play annually on a some sort of 3 day weekend holiday each year and potentially play the best shows of the year there regularly in 3.0. Can’t believe there’s no East Coast dates either.

Puckhead July 22, 2014, 15:51:53

@AK lol took the words right out of my mouth. This is actually going to be hard to decide which shows to go to. Wish I could do the entire thing. Haha

King Rhino July 22, 2014, 15:59:32

So, the Halloween in Vegas rumour proved true. Could mean NYE in Miami could happen, as well.

Butchy July 22, 2014, 16:26:44

More like a 2 week tour

Forte July 22, 2014, 16:27:46

NO love for Florida. Come on.

LetsGoCaps July 22, 2014, 16:54:54

Rhino, I believe they have a 10 year contract for NYE at MSG. Almost positive I read that a few years back.

Dave the slave July 22, 2014, 17:42:09

Oh. My. GOD! YES!!! I have been wandering aimlessly around Detroit, selling myself to transvestites when I could to make ends meet. Life gets hard, especially when you’re defending your camp from packs of stray dogs. I sat down in the library, got on the net, and here is is, great news! What better reason to head out to the left coast? There is no better reason, it was a rhetorical question. Right after I heard this news, I went and to the restroom and put First Tube on my ipod nano. You guessed it, this time is the time I finally got the timing right. On my first attempt, I rubbed one out at the exact moment that the song climaxed. The exact moment. I forgot to record it, probably because I have failed at this task thousands of times in the past, but rest assured I will record my attempts from now on to prove that it can be done. It is an unbelievable and the Universe is clearly telling me to follow my dreams out west. First Tube, waves, surfing, CALIFORNIA HERE I COME!

Dave the slave July 22, 2014, 21:41:50

Also I’m a huge troll dick.

Voracious Velociraptor July 23, 2014, 09:24:29

I don’t get their west coast tours at all. They’ll sit on the east coast for the entire year, and then come out here and play a handful of dates that sell out instantly. It is nearly impossible to get tickets to more than one show of a multi-day run when they come out here. The shows sell out in seconds and that lottery business is bullshit. Then there’s the price of tickets. I mean look at this tour. Most of the dates are either in LA, or within an hour of it. 1 San Francisco run at a small ass venue. Look at this shit compared to the summer tour. For the dude up there complaining because they aren’t playing any east coast dates: they play the east coast constantly. So much that their shows don’t always sell out. But I bet you anything that each of these shows sells out in seconds. And what does that tell you? That they need to schedule more dates out here. For the last several years they have basically just shit on their west coast fans. Hell, post-hiatus that’s how it’s been.

A little bit moe. July 23, 2014, 10:33:23

Trey still has a few more relapses to catch up with Jerry.

dasPhish July 23, 2014, 13:00:03

No Colorado?
What are you talking about??? August 29 – August 31 @ Dick’s – Commerce City, CO (26,000)

Lepsy July 24, 2014, 06:22:57

Can’t you guys see that moose was joking? Same thing happened on phish.net threads. Take the time to read in between the lines.

Thumbum July 31, 2014, 19:15:16

Haha. Yo am Colorado.. phD since 92 skate rink, fieldhaus, all that epic shit. this tour is homecoming. Gonna be a blast. Going down. Doing all..maybe not san diego. Peace and Love and thanks be to Trey for doing all the dirty work like scrubbing out fairgrounds toilets to appearing in court daily for years to save our both gra8ful and pathetic undeserving wook asses. he didn’t die for our sins..he did the hard work and stayed around for our happiness. My hero. My hero. 14 fall a1.